Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2022-2-8_6-55-3.png

Good morning everyone its been awhile since ive been on this early i am usaly in the garage by now i have break in the action and the garage is empty so i am sitting here drinking my coffee and seeing whats up on FOR A BODIES ONLY i was going to stop doing paint work in my garage untill i got my booth up but i cant do that my work is my only source of income so ill just deal with the paint issues lo P.S. i have an empty garage and looking for my next job hint hint have a good one everyone

Morning Wayne... glad you stopped in

Wow PA is Feck up. They are having a bill going through for rec pot, it is stalled due to a state sen saying it can be laced with other drugs. Dont get it if it is commercial. Next story is how the State is opening Safe injection sites for addicts. Free Needels, sterilizing pads and a nurse to administer it to save lives. WTF? He voted yes on that one.

Hope he gets well fast! He is pretty stubborn about going to a Doc. Not sure if he has insurance.

@Old man ray spoke to him on the phone. Pneumonia, both lungs
oh no !!
Prayers for strength and healing, wisdom to the doctors and nurses as well.. this is the kind of news I got last year when a member went to the hospital... I Don't want to say what happened to him :(

-
Back