Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here brother !!

Good morning from the hill :D
I am heading to Ark this Friday, wife is already there and will be there all month again. I am hoping to get some interior walls stood up and some wire pulled. Maybe some rough in plumbing done. But I have a set of steps to sort out on outside so that will tie me up for a day. Plus I have to dig about 450 ft of ditch to get water line to shop from well head. Gonna be a busy week of construction. Once it slows down I am going to Head East and shoot a game of pool with ya!

I am heading to Ark this Friday, wife is already there and will be there all month again. I am hoping to get some interior walls stood up and some wire pulled. Maybe some rough in plumbing done. But I have a set of steps to sort out on outside so that will tie me up for a day. Plus I have to dig about 450 ft of ditch to get water line to shop from well head. Gonna be a busy week of construction. Once it slows down I am going to Head East and shoot a game of pool with ya!

Time for the ditch witch? That's quite a trench, good luck! Gotta say this a worker of a utility, call before you dig lol!

Looks like a nice week weather wise here. Always a few degrees warmer in Arkansas.

thats a large amount of work, I am an electrician ((5 years commercial) wired my share of homes, handle a backhoe, and a nail gun :thumbsup:
But retired and saving all my days near the hill.
Thats a definite yes on a visit here to enjoy life

IMG_3157.jpg

I finally saw 50 degrees in the forecast, that means 47 or so up here on the lake. Franks' probably like 50, not for awhile!!!

57 here today with southern winds and a full day of sunshine again

Got a statement on the load of logs picked up out front a couple weeks ago. Only $1690 with $300 going to the log truck operator/driver. I guess that's better than a kick in the pants, didn't even imagine that alder would be accepted by a mill, guess they peel it into veneer and build furniture out of it (hard wood). Cue Carl?

It's heading east. Should see 50°s tomorrow. I'll take. Mid 30°s and sunshine until then
We have a lot of 30's with sunshine during the winter and those feel good especially after a cold spell. :D

Last edited:
Good morning everyone its been awhile since ive been on this early i am usaly in the garage by now i have break in the action and the garage is empty so i am sitting here drinking my coffee and seeing whats up on FOR A BODIES ONLY i was going to stop doing paint work in my garage untill i got my booth up but i cant do that my work is my only source of income so ill just deal with the paint issues lo P.S. i have an empty garage and looking for my next job hint hint have a good one everyone

Good morning everyone its been awhile since ive been on this early i am usaly in the garage by now i have break in the action and the garage is empty so i am sitting here drinking my coffee and seeing whats up on FOR A BODIES ONLY i was going to stop doing paint work in my garage untill i got my booth up but i cant do that my work is my only source of income so ill just deal with the paint issues lo P.S. i have an empty garage and looking for my next job hint hint have a good one everyone
Welcome to the coffee shop.

well you came to the right place to get your coffee fix going , welcome to the fun and crazy way to start your day.

-
Back