Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, just saw that starting in 2025, all vehicles sold will be required to have a kill switch that will allow law enforcement to shut off the car/truck remotely.

this is crazy. I will never buy a new vehicle again

Wow, just saw that starting in 2025, all vehicles sold will be required to have a kill switch that will allow law enforcement to shut off the car/truck remotely.

Sounds like GM's Blondestar.

Saw my first electric Mustang at Ace Hardware yesterday, crazy different looking. Wonder how fast, think I'll look it up. I'll be the top speed on the Stinger is faster lol! (Maybe not)

If you live in California they are outlawing gas powered lawn mowers and leaf blowers. Not noise but emissions I guess.

Some of these Vietnamese are like Cue Balls....The harder you hit them....The better their English....:rofl:

Good morning, I speak english

20220207_173229.jpg

20220207_173244.jpg

20220207_173345.jpg

20220207_173357.jpg

20220207_173520.jpg

yes I am sir, I took myself to bed at 8am, and I was tired.. but got my 8 and here i am

Looks good Mitch, tell me, you have plans this evening?
No big plans tonight. Just chillin at home with my Gal....Been to too many drinking/eating parties lately...Need a break for a few days perhaps...

-
Back