Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good evening men....
Hey Tim, I think you got 3rd shift.
Have a good evening, and maybe catch you in the AM.
I'm going to try to get down to the garage tommorrow and work on the car for a couple hours.

What is funny is that my younger brother is a "metric" guy.... crazy smart (was an engineer at Ford, Rover and SAAB) and has built some ridiculous cars (big time Mini and Audi guy) but when I bring up welding he brings up adhesives.
Do NOT use urethane bushings on lower control arms. No matter what you're told. Use Moog rubber bushings.... The only thing keeping the lower arms in place are the torsion bar clips, and the strut rod and bushings. AND the fit of the lower bushings. Urethane, to me at least, seem to be able to slip and slide out of place...

Do NOT use urethane bushings on lower control arms. No matter what you're told. Use Moog rubber bushings.... The only thing keeping the lower arms in place are the torsion bar clips, and the strut rod and bushings. AND the fit of the lower bushings. Urethane, to me at least, seem to be able to slip and slide out of place...

Thanks Tim. I went with the PST Rubber kit.. should be good to go

IIRC my kit was mostly poly, but came with both for those because others were having issue you described. I agree, the poly just seemed like a bad application. Used the rubber type.

OK gents... additional items are on order to cover odds and ends of the front end rebuild, K-Frame replacement and brake conversion. Should be a hoot.

Night....

Think Karl is lurking

@krazykuda, hope you're feeling better.

OUT

I changed the pass low beam bulb on my daily driver, and the very next trip to the Chinese carry out tonight, the driver's bulb burnt out.... :mad: :BangHead:

I went to put the new pass side door mirror on that I bought back in early Jan, and they sent me a driver's side mirror... :mad: :BangHead: :wtf:

One of those days where you just can't win.... I'm not going to touch anything else until this black cloud over me blows by... :realcrazy: :drama:

Gooooood Afternoon from Viet Nam !!!!! Think maybe I'll take a dip in the pool with the pretty little lady.....
IMG-eda28e6288f53cea4dc129609afe3b8a-V.jpg

I changed the pass low beam bulb on my daily driver, and the very next trip to the Chinese carry out tonight, the driver's bulb burnt out.... :mad: :BangHead:

I went to put the new pass side door mirror on that I bought back in early Jan, and they sent me a driver's side mirror... :mad: :BangHead: :wtf:

One of those days where you just can't win.... I'm not going to touch anything else until this black cloud over me blows by... :realcrazy: :drama:

:lol:
Good idea, but how long can you go without Having to pee?

Hey Ray..

Yessir...5 hours and 39 minutes :thumbsup:

Bike day ... have to get an earlier start since it takes so long to get the workout in.

How's things with you?

Ok I got some sleep also.
Going to hit the treadmill in a few, then shower and head out.
Have a few projects I need to pick up things for.
Nothing like what you have going on.
It's National Stickbuns Day.
If your into them.:rolleyes:

Ok I got some sleep also.
Going to hit the treadmill in a few, then shower and head out.
Have a few projects I need to pick up things for.
Nothing like what you have going on.
It's National Stickbuns Day.
If your into them.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a great snack I could.enjoy way too easily. Hahah.

Be safe out there.

Need to get a hoist today. 20% off coupon weekend at HF Tools.
Did some searching last night and think I may have a solution for removing the undercoating in the front wheel wells.... I'll see how it works.

You all can stay, I’m heading for the junkyard.

Good morning everyone, storms move in this evening with plenty of rain, flood warnings out for some but not me!! I am on the ridge.

Did I run everyone off :elmer:

Last edited:
-
Back