Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone, storms move in this evening with plenty of rain, flood warnings out for some but not me!! I am on the ridge.

Did I run everyone off :elmer:

Morning Mike... How's things besides the weather?

Up-dide of being on the hill :thumbsup:

Just wrapped up my morning burn. Ready to get some stuff done in the garage.

T
Fun times... I finally got around to calling the one just up the road here... you can see the cars all across the valley.... Nothing later than the 80s though. Bummer
That sucks. I really wanna hit the yard about 3 hours away and bring a trailer and a wad of cash. It’s 95 percent Mopar dating back to the 40s. There’s a 46 Plymouth Concorde I have my eyes on. And there’s even a Hemi. 331 of course

Morning Mike... How's things besides the weather?

Up-dide of being on the hill :thumbsup:

Just wrapped up my morning burn. Ready to get some stuff done in the garage.
Things are great :thumbsup: my fender is all steel now and its ruffed.. in, my tomatoes seeds are sprouting and almost ready for the garden (raised beds) my 2007 silverado is doing great after 14.000 miles.

Life is good bud :thumbsup: and thank you for asking sir :D

20220218_144545.jpg

20220218_144623.jpg

FB_IMG_1630433671792.jpg

Good morning! @memike : where do you live that you’re planting tomatoes already? I live in Michigan and that doesn’t happen until the end of May!!!!

Good morning! @memike : where do you live that you’re planting tomatoes already? I live in Michigan and that doesn’t happen until the end of May!!!!
Northeast Arkansas, my seedlings are sprouting and hope to put them in the ground in a couple weeks

And I keep 5 gallon buckets ready to cover them if it gets to cold, so far I have been getting away with it

Nice. I’ll start some pepper and mater seeds here in a week or two. In the house, under lights. Once they get established, they’ll go in the greenhouse until ready to plant.

Nice. I’ll start some pepper and mater seeds here in a week or two. In the house, under lights. Once they get established, they’ll go in the greenhouse until ready to plant.
I started hardening off my cabbage a few days ago (put them outside out of the wind) it makes them start taking off and they call it Hardening the plant.
I live in a 990 square ft home, and keep plants going all winter in the house, I feel all alone if I don't :lol:

FB_IMG_1594824098438.jpg

Too much to back read. Did I miss anything?

Good Morning All....pass the coffee

-
Back