Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My tomatoes on Monday look like this at coffee time

Stimulating your root? :eek:

That's what she said.
Where the hell is Karl anyway? :lol:

Yep, thus why I stopped, but obviously not soon enough

FB_IMG_1566009404709.jpg

morning Mopar heads, breezy and cold hear this morning with snow starting tonight. Coffee is on hear.

Good morning. Finished my daily floor steam cleaning. Took recycling bin down. Coffee time...

Here is a good one. "Teach your children to love old Mopars, they will never have money for drugs"! :thumbsup:
OR much of anything else!!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Sorry boys, junkyard was a bust, I did manage to snag some 1970 dart taillights I’ve been needing and a few pieces of odds and ends but the list of BOLO objects including the valence I went for, turned out to be an 0-fer.

Sorry boys, junkyard was a bust, I did manage to snag some 1970 dart taillights I’ve been needing and a few pieces of odds and ends but the list of BOLO objects including the valence I went for, turned out to be an 0-fer.

You tried, that's good. I searched out and found a listing for a 64 Valiant trunk lid, guy responded this a.m., had already sold (for OMR). No Canadian 64 Valiants found for tail panel pieces either

Yesterday I went out front to start cleaning up the war zone, only got as far as raking the park strips, lots more to do up there. At least I got the mud changed in my Burb, 1 year and just hitting the 3k mileage, don't take that on the road too much anymore.

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

I changed the pass low beam bulb on my daily driver, and the very next trip to the Chinese carry out tonight, the driver's bulb burnt out.... :mad: :BangHead:

I went to put the new pass side door mirror on that I bought back in early Jan, and they sent me a driver's side mirror... :mad: :BangHead: :wtf:

One of those days where you just can't win.... I'm not going to touch anything else until this black cloud over me blows by... :realcrazy: :drama:

And the cloud is still here....

Called the salvage yard that sent me the wrong mirror so I could get the other mirror off that car as the color matches mine, and they already scrapped it.... :BangHead:

But the guy's going to try to locate one for me, so I'll see if he finds one....

If not, I see there may be a good one in Omaha, NE that looks like it.... Just have to have it shipped.....

Ok guys... Been a long day of fun here in Viet Nam. Time to go to sleep, or maybe just to bed ???
PXL_20220213_113857812._exported_33_1644758231035~2.jpg

-
Back