Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Woah. A new weather gal.

20220221_172227.jpg

Now he tells me ...:lol:

I'm a rookie and require considerable watching.:steering:.. I'll try that with the rear wheelwells. Thankfully the wheelwells are only place they put that crap
Get a heat gun or a hand held torch. And a putty knife. And a few narrow tools, to get in the crevices. Propane torch works best...

Long council meeting. They need to go back to weekly meetings.

Never made it to 60° here today. Predicted snow level 2000' late tonight and tomorrow. US 101 might be a little busy when it's the only snow free route north and south :steering:. Wind really picking up 20plus sustained with 35 gusts.

Never made it to 60° here today. Predicted snow level 2000' late tonight and tomorrow. US 101 might be a little busy when it's the only snow free route north and south :steering:. Wind really picking up 20plus sustained with 35 gusts.
We're supposed to be getting rain tomorrow, and if its anything like the last time it will turn into snow again. or at the very least hail.

Getting between the beach and Bakersfield might get dicey too between Cuyama Valley and Maricopa that Grocer Grade is 3000' elevation
the Cajon pass comes to as halt the second any type of moisture becomes apparent.
I usually like to stay within the bounds of apple valley, hesperia, and oak hills. people just can't handle rAaaAAaAiIIiiNNNNnnnnnNNn.... SsSsooOoOooO SCaaARrrRYyyYy...

When my brat moved to Az to go to school.
Rule #1 .. During monsoon season, stay outa the low spots!
Rule #2 .. Just cuz you think there's only a couple inches of water, stay away! There's 2 feet more headin' that direction!

:lol::lol:

When my brat moved to Az to go to school.
Rule #1 .. During monsoon season, stay outa the low spots!
Rule #2 .. Just cuz you think there's only a couple inches of water, stay away! There's 2 feet more headin' that direction!

:lol::lol:
It’s supposed to be a monsoon here the rest of the week. I may need a boat

Freezing rain tonight and snow showers till noon tomorrow. It won't last long but I have stuff going on tomorrow day and night.

-
Back