Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You tried, that's good. I searched out and found a listing for a 64 Valiant trunk lid, guy responded this a.m., had already sold (for OMR). No Canadian 64 Valiants found for tail panel pieces either
At least got the housings for the 70 dart. Been hunting for those for a while. Always get bought here faster than I find them.

Now it’s off to finding (or making) new lenses. Driver side one is cracked beyond repairs, passenger side isn’t too bad.

If you find a cylindrical object with a brownish substance on it. Don't worry. It's just a probe they dropped. They will be back at some point to retrieve it , and get another sample.:thumbsup:
You might need a doctor after that invasion. A brownish substance on your probe is no good. :rofl::rofl:

Hey. Ordered a set of NOS moog ball joints. Stole them. Lower fits A body. Upper B body. Lol. Or I guess late A body. But I only paid 100 for them all.

Hey there gents... lots going on today. 65 degrees and I'm on Jack Stands...:BangHead:

Did get the roof shingle repairs done as it was warm enough to work with them.

Garage doors are open. Man it's nice out.
Waiting on motor mounts otherwise I'd start work on the K-Frame.

Hey there gents... lots going on today. 65 degrees and I'm on Jack Stands...:BangHead:

Did get the roof shingle repairs done as it was warm enough to work with them.

Garage doors are open. Man it's nice out.
Waiting on motor mounts otherwise I'd start work on the K-Frame.
65 here too. After my junkyard run, I took some time to work on my custom dash bezel. Though the more I looked at it, the more I hated it, so I’m starting over

Wide hook I think..
I wouldn't have a pic of the whole jack any way. The base and hook hold the spare tire down. THe jack and lug wrench are in the drivers side trunk. Those pieces have never been together in 15 years here.

Not that it's interesting to you but here is a live feed. My wife is doing a budget presentation. One of the many. She is on at -40

Last edited:
-
Back