Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My morning is a little sketchy this morning, tornado warning, watch in my area.
Rotation has been seen on radar. Going to pass to the south of me on the hill, my sons are up and ready to get in there safe area.

Oops! Good morning everyone

20220222_051708.jpg

I was thinking more along the line that was you Mitch. You would have to have a set to take that ride

All past, one tornado was on the ground south of me in the flat lands, there is a school very close to the area, they are sending people out now to check on everyone, it's still very dark out so..

My youngest son did call and make sure I was up and ready :thankyou: he loves his crazy parents :lol:

All past, one tornado was on the ground south of me in the flat lands, there is a school very close to the area, they are sending people out now to check on everyone, it's still very dark out so..

My youngest son did call and make sure I was up and ready :thankyou: he loves his crazy parents :lol:
Yikes. Well at least it hit after school hours so if it did get hit, shouldn’t be any kids in there.

I used to call my grandfather Everytime there was a tornado warning in our area. He’s always reply he’s open the front door and it could come in and sit down, just not in his chair. Man, I miss those words

I used to call my grandfather Everytime there was a tornado warning in our area. He’s always reply he’s open the front door and it could come in and sit down, just not in his chair. Man, I miss those words
I hear you, I know folks like that.
I lost a cousin that was stucked out of his home and his dad lost an arm south Jonesboro in the flat lands in 71 I believe. I keep the kids and family safe and watch weather like a hawk

Oh...and almost forgot

Happy Tuesday, 2/22/22

Go get yourself a pair of something :thumbsup:

And on a tech note.... the Big 3G shutdown commences today with AT$T turning off the service. Hope nobody is impacted... it'll hit the rural folks as usual.

-
Back