Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
According to The NWS it's 34° at the airport 1.5 miles away. According to my neighbors roof, it's Frost° :lol:.
It was SUPPOSED to snow up here down to 2000 feet, but when I woke up to go to work, NOTHING.
I was really counting on there being a snow day so I didn't have to go to school. I really need to paint my headers white and I was planning on putting up space heaters in the garage and painting all day. But no, I am at school and after I go to the college for my first day of performance and emmissions course. Then its off to the junkyard for a mini starter.

Took a ride out toward the back country to see if we got any snow on the peaks, nothing that showed anyway. It was plenty cold, 08:30 and the thermometer in the pickup said 39° :lol:. Remember the old Roger Ramjet cartoons?
th?id=OIP.jpg
They were always poking fun at Lompoc. Lompoc is literally right over the hill from here and only about 6 miles from the beach. Their weather station was at 32° at 07:00. Good day for working on space craft :lol: Vandenberg Space Port is Lompoc's neighbor.

My mustache froze on a ski lift at Mammoth Mtn once. No idea what the temperature was that day. Snow was great, I didn't even notice the cold :lol:

Still looking at a home defense weapon...:eek::eek::eek:
Might have a kick to it AND require hearing protection.

pg_s640x640&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=9baCUPQOhVwAX_uPB19&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

Two options. 12 Gauge pump with 00 buck HD rounds (they’re lower charged rounds designed to prevent penetration of the walls.) or that Sig you just got with night sights.
Thanks, no I was just joking with the size of the rifle in the picture.
It was actually used in the late 1800's to duck hunt.
One shot could kill 100-150 ducks...commercial hunting??
It was outlawed in the early 1900's.
Called the Punt gun.

Thanks, no I was just joking with the size of the rifle in the picture.
It was actually used in the late 1800's to duck hunt.
One shot could kill 100-150 ducks...commercial hunting??
It was outlawed in the early 1900's.
Called the Punt gun.
I prefer Ma Deuce when Duck hunting

Ahh, -32 tonight. Yup. This is getting old. Had ice fog this morning, got the tail end of it on video.

Whatcha get done today.

"Work work" day so nothing on the car. I'm going to drop down and pull the rear wheels tonight and get the engine crane put together. Motor mounts arrived today as well as the strut bushings so I'm ready to go at the K frame. Just need to figure the best way to support the engine on the crane. Sling to offset weight and use some blocking and stands to stabilize

????

Adding a few question marks there :eek:

"Work work" day so nothing on the car. I'm going to drop down and pull the rear wheels tonight and get the engine crane put together. Motor mounts arrived today as well as the strut bushings so I'm ready to go at the K frame. Just need to figure the best way to support the engine on the crane. Sling to offset weight and use some blocking and stands to stabilize

????

Adding a few question marks there :eek:
Engine and trans?

-
Back