Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Couple of inches of snow last night. Very greasy drive in this AM. Not sure if the roads were warm or if they salted and the heavy snow was melting but slipping and sliding all the way.

Morning!
-18/0f this morning. Not bad, but could be warmer. Guess i have to wash underside of car, that greasy mess is likely toburn when i start welding. First try with oven cleaner.

Morning. We took a direct hit last night from something. I don’t think it was a twister, but straight line winds perhaps. Lots of damage around us, trees snapped clean in half, roofs off houses and commercial buildings. A couple barns down.

we appear to have escaped without major damage at the moment. I’ll check the other property later today

All I see is a old Dodge pick up and prom dresses. :rofl::popcorn::popcorn:
upload_2022-3-7_7-28-19.png

Morning. We took a direct hit last night from something. I don’t think it was a twister, but straight line winds perhaps. Lots of damage around us, trees snapped clean in half, roofs off houses and commercial buildings. A couple barns down.

we appear to have escaped without major damage at the moment. I’ll check the other property later today
Tornadoes here last night, just west of my location 3o miles.. crazy evening.

Good morning everyone.
How old you think this is :thankyou:
I am thinking early 60es, an auction i went to Saturday morning, had to buy the whole box witch most went in to the trash.

20220305_171123.jpg

20220305_171113.jpg

20220305_171132.jpg

20220306_101203.jpg

-
Back