Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Couple inches of snow on the ground and 2 deg this morning. Dogs didn't care one bit.

You click the link? Looks pretty good to me....
No. Just looking at the pics you posted.
Me thinks it was rush finished to sell. Little things just make me suspicious.
Work is not as sharp and clean as yours. On first appearence its tempting, although not a fan of that scoop an a '69 hood and nose.

upload_2022-3-7_10-12-8.png

upload_2022-3-7_10-9-20.png

What's this?
upload_2022-3-7_10-7-13.png

So, I put the Demon together this weekend. Built a new exhaust and fired it for the first time since changing the heads. A bit louder but I am happier with the next exhaust overall. Will remove and paint when it warms up outside. I like the 15x3.5 slots out front too. Just waiting for the hood yet.

20220305_120201.jpg

20220305_144122.jpg

If I had a place to work on it, it could be a fun project - assuming there's no major rust cover ups.
Would like a 318 car again. The fresh idea is always cool - although I'd redo that into some sort of air grabber like the '68 road runners or alter it so it was a heat escape for hot engines. And make it a 4 speed. Hey its my project ideas!

This is wonky. The exhaust...
Looks like the exhaust installer was a bit lazy. Ran it straight back from the notch in the transmission crossmember and dealt with the misfit when he got to the back.

Anyone got a 440 4 barrel aluminum intake for sale?

-
Back