Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So this time it wasn’t me.

buddy of mine, 1968 dart. He’d wired the ammeter wires together and bypassed the missing gauge. Somehow, those wires touched the metal frame of the dash very briefly, just enough to soften the insulation. But now, no power in the harness. Replaced all fuses. Still nada. All connections are connected and not burnt thru anywhere.

What could have popped?

Nah. Good exercise.
As long as I do a little at a time and my shoulders don't start hurting... I think my neighbor still has the splitter if his son didn't take it to his place. But using a splitter can be just as bad. You always end up lifting some that are too heavy, cause your too lazy to move the splitter vertical. :BangHead:

buddy of mine, 1968 dart. He’d wired the ammeter wires together and bypassed the missing gauge. Somehow, those wires touched the metal frame of the dash very briefly, just enough to soften the insulation. But now, no power in the harness. Replaced all fuses. Still nada. All connections are connected and not burnt thru anywhere.

What could have popped?
Fusible link

Fusible link

What could have popped?

1968 Dart Fusable Link?

Not looking forward to this morning. Going with the wife to the breast cancer surgeon to set up a treatment plan. Frickin cancer!
they have came a long ways Mike, keeping your wife in our daily prayers for healing and comfort that the wisdom of your doctor can clear her from this soon.

You stay strong my friend, strength and wisdom be with you...

Your tired and caring friend on the hill

Thank the Lord for FABO that I can bury myself into to take my mind off things and to all of you for listening. You guys are all great friends.
I hear yeah, keep busy and hold on strong superman

That's supposed to be a hell of a storm once it's gets up to NY and into Canada, at least that's what the weather guessers are saying. Lots of snow and wind too
That stow storm is about to be here in northeast Arkansas, calling for up to 3 inches by 5pm and be out of here by 8pm. Hope it settled down some before it get up your way

That stow storm is about to be here in northeast Arkansas, calling for up to 3 inches by 5pm and be out of here by 8pm. Hope it settled down some before it get up your way

Thanks but it's not coming up here to the NW. I don't know how far over Frank is but they're saying it could be the biggest ever non-tropical storm to hit Eastern Canada, hope they're wrong.

Last edited:
Thanks but it's not coming up here to the NW. I don't know how far over Frank is but they're saying it could be the biggest ever non-tropical storm to hit Eastern Canada, hope they're wrong.
Right smack in the middle of canada. Wont take much more snow to break the 100 year record.

-
Back