Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I’m wondering if I should swap out the harness in my 64 Polara then to a later model with the fusible link since I have to replace the under hood harness after my fuel fire
It will be a lot easier to just wire in a fusible link.

Not a guarentee of no damage. Will provide some protection of the bigger wires.
Fusible Links in Charging Systems with Ammeter

Will not help much if the smaller feeds, like if 16ga ignition-run wires short to ground.

Agree, on my 29s I use a different grip. The pictured revolver is a 22. That grip helps me grab it same way every time.
Back in the day when I carried a 357 at work I had very similar grips like that.

while at the gun store today, I looked for that 357 today. It was already sold.
I looked online tonight and a S&W 357 340 PD hammerless J frame (light weight) with a 1.875 barrel looked interesting.
Talk about a nice little pocket gun that with the right ammo could do some convincing.
:thumbsup:

Went back to the factory wood grips on mine.
I do like wood! Hah! I also shoot a pair of Dan Wessons which have some of the most beautiful grips ever on them. I put spalted maple on my 45s and I really like that as well. (Pix)

0A0AA0EC-CA15-45CA-8184-E2B0A22BC94D.jpeg

while at the gun store today, I looked for that 357 today. It was already sold.
I looked online tonight and a S&W 357 340 PD hammerless J frame (light weight) with a 1.875 barrel looked interesting.
Talk about a nice little pocket gun that with the right ammo could do some convincing.
:thumbsup:
Looked at one of those, though the 357 was a little hot for such a light pistol, 38 might be more controllable.

-
Back