Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looked at one of those, though the 357 was a little hot for such a light pistol, 38 might be more controllable.
I agree thought about that. I have a air weight 38 with +P's (Cheryl's her side truck gun)
A 357 has a bang difference but she could handle that.
I told her only job in a aww **** moment was to make some noise while I moved to a better firing position...haha!!

Morning fellers. Must be my time to wake up in the muddle if the night thing. Head is spinning with all going on. Woke up dreaming of Mom's funeral playing in my head.

Night all.

Should be fun around here. PennDOT did not Pree treat any roads last night expecting rain before the snow. Guess what it is snowing decently outside!

Wasssup guys.

On the up- side... forecast originally called for a layer of sleet and ice before the snow. Seems like it went straight to snow.

20220312_062101.jpg

I could not live there. I actually signed up for the snowbird trip to Antarctica one year. Glad I did not get accepted dam plane broke down there with avionics issues. Could not deal with working on that plane in that weather! But wanted me the next year!

I havent been to the parts store in a week, went to grab some parts i ordered. Im shocked with the amount of snow piled up on that street. The businesses have hired loaders to pile the snow. We are going to have a big problem in a few weeks when it starts melting. They filled a ditch with snow, and its one of the main drainage ditches for the town.

Big 10 Men's Hoops followers out there?

Indiana is well represented headed toward the Semi- finals. Indiana University keeps slaying dragons and Purdue is surviving.

Could be an all Indiana final... but Iowa is rolling.

I havent been to the parts store in a week, went to grab some parts i ordered. Im shocked with the amount of snow piled up on that street. The businesses have hired loaders to pile the snow. We are going to have a big problem in a few weeks when it starts melting. They filled a ditch with snow, and its one of the main drainage ditches for the town.

Couple years back when this area got hammered the District leased one of those snow melting machines. Looked like a cross between a rail car and a toaster.

Wasssup guys.

On the up- side... forecast originally called for a layer of sleet and ice before the snow. Seems like it went straight to snow.

View attachment 1715886779
It started here as a wintery mix before turning to snow. The end result was six inches of a snowy slushy mush mess. Nice thing though it's melting fast.

Big 10 Men's Hoops followers out there?

Indiana is well represented headed toward the Semi- finals. Indiana University keeps slaying dragons and Purdue is surviving.

Could be an all Indiana final... but Iowa is rolling.
Love March madness basketball! We watched the Big 12 for a few hours last night, Kansas was kicking some butt.
We enjoy all the halftime highlights from the other tournaments.

Good morning, looking at about 1 1/4 inch of snow on the ground here in northeast Arkansas, 52 for the high Sunday and sunny.
Ready for some spring temps.

-
Back