Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I first got married, we had the obligatory “spool” for a kitchen table, wood veggie crates to hold all of our albums and the aluminum lawn chairs with the scratchy straps for furniture. And to be absolutely honest we felt like we were living the high life. We both had good jobs and food in fridge. O how times have changed.

When I first got married, we had the obligatory “spool” for a kitchen table, wood veggie crates to hold all of our albums and the aluminum lawn chairs with the scratchy straps for furniture. And to be absolutely honest we felt like we were living the high life. We both had good jobs and food in fridge. O how times have changed.
I still have the melon crates with the albums in them.

I had found that one already and was shocked at the price. I am still looking. I did find an outfit that sells you the pieces and you assemble. They will cut out whatever you design. For now I am going with cinder blocks and 2x8s Hah!
I will keep a VERY close eye out here in my area, many auction going on, and old lumber. My wife and I am a treasure hunters

I go to let Harly out she went to the open door saw the snow and backed up and sat Infront of the stove! Pretty funny she never did that before.

Road is getting covered now

593FFB13-4412-44C3-84AF-8C269F7A6AEC.jpeg

We were talking about that recently. We both grew up happy with a roof over our head, food in the fridge, and a bike to ride.
We went to work and usually worked a job and a couple part-time jobs for years.
Where we were and now where we are is pretty amazing looking back.

Have 5 siblings, dad made a dining rm table using an old door, put a table cloth on and never missed a family meal, for you younger generation families actually sat down and ate together

This spool was our outdoor table when we were building and lived on the property in our trailer. It served our purpose but once shop was built it was time for it to go!

IMG_0106.jpg

You nailed it the line lock neutral only saftey switch is the issue. I did that one post and am done.

Oh I have one of those guys coming here with a 440-6 dist. Just talking to him I can tell this will be interesting doing a curve while he is in the shop. If it gets bad I have a broom to hand him.

-
Back