Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bummer, if blade speed doesn't fix that I dunno. Good luck!
It may be I’m just feed too fast as pointed out above, I’ll try again after wife gets back home, I’m on daddy day care duty

It may be I’m just feed too fast as pointed out above, I’ll try again after wife gets back home, I’m on daddy day care duty
PUT THE BLADE ON Backwards:icon_fU:
LXC416T-lenox-jig-saw-blades-fast-soft-wood-angled?$enlarge$.jpg

Lay down wide Masking tape and put your cut line on it. Cut the plastic with a fine tooth blade and pull the tape off when done

Then too coarse of blade being pushed too fast. I don't know. I use my angle grinder and metal cutting blade then smooth the edges with a file when done.

Aside from Chris's work....
Wonder if the vibration of the matera from the jig might create issues in the effectiveness and cleanliness of the cut? Rotary might be the way to go??

You nailed it the line lock neutral only saftey switch is the issue. I did that one post and am done.
This one was a beaut
upload_2022-3-12_9-58-3.png

If you're all feeling nice you can bail him out today.

Other than Hoppy helping me with ignition, (he makes house calls if you are 'local':thumbsup::steering:) I only had one of those on the Duster. Couldn't get an upper ball joint out. Took control arm up to the garage. Brock put it in the big *** vise and zipped it out with an impact. Think he charged me $20...
We had to call a guy known as 'The Hat' to remove a upper ball joint in my '75 Valiant. He was a mobile service guy. That was in Newark NJ - seems like a lifetime ago.

Love it!

09b5e777-3806-4974-9d1c-0d03633e58cd-jpeg.jpg

And there was a time in my life when all I wanted to do was move to the Sierras and ski my brains out all winter when construction in the flatlands was taking the winter off for the rain :lol:.
:wtf:was I thinking? :rofl:

-
Back