Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They yours Willie?

Not mine...I got out of the horse business about 15 years ago...

They make great neighbors though. I keep a big bag of carrots handy

Chris,Kath and Jas.jpg

Can't like that.. :lol:

Because there's a probability that I'm eventually "That guy" :eek:
Other than Hoppy helping me with ignition, (he makes house calls if you are 'local':thumbsup::steering:) I only had one of those on the Duster. Couldn't get an upper ball joint out. Took control arm up to the garage. Brock put it in the big *** vise and zipped it out with an impact. Think he charged me $20...

Figuring out, plexiglass is a pita to cut
Are you using a band saw or jig?
Jig saw works good. We do a lot of Lexan guards at work. Datails we use band or jig, but got a special plastic blade for the table saw that does a good job. You can use a regular blade, but more teeth is preferred. Big teeth or feed too fast and will chatter or shatter. Too slow and it can melt on the blade...

Jig saw works good. We do a lot of Lexan guards at work. Datails we use band or jig, but got a special plastic blade for the table saw that does a good job. You can use a regular blade, but more teeth is preferred. Big teeth or feed too fast and will chatter or shatter. Too slow and it can melt on the blade...

Blade selection makes huge difference

@dukeboy_318. Here's a reference point

Screenshot_20220312-092217_Google.jpg

May go get a glass cutter and try that. I just need 3, 4.5 inch diameter circles.

For straight cuts, circular saw with fine tooth blade. Put blade on backwards.

-
Back