Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crazy price. Might be cheaper to have a skilled cabinet maker make one. But it is close to Tim's!:rofl:

Dont you just love the internet, all kinds of stuff right at your fingertips. Went to find a go pro program for my laptop computer for editing video. Did successfully download a virus before i realized it.
Fake mccaffe virus scan tool. My understanding its ransomeware. Pulled plug on internet,and googled what to do to get rid of it. With phone in hand, i managed to clean up the mess i made, and managed to find and delete browsing history. I have done zero memory maintenance since i got it. Mostly because i hate win10

Im so lucky not living on east coast. That’s 100 mph plus winds.damn. Picture wont load.

Nice just sold a dist from that expensive lot I bought a few months ago. Think I am even on it now.

DSC00945.JPG

I had found that one already and was shocked at the price. I am still looking. I did find an outfit that sells you the pieces and you assemble. They will cut out whatever you design. For now I am going with cinder blocks and 2x8s Hah!
Dam 2x8 probably cost more!

I had found that one already and was shocked at the price. I am still looking. I did find an outfit that sells you the pieces and you assemble. They will cut out whatever you design. For now I am going with cinder blocks and 2x8s Hah!
And bring your own lawn chair...:D

80’s decor, the best!

Crazy price. Might be cheaper to have a skilled cabinet maker make one. But it is close to Tim's!:rofl:
Well I don’t have a picture, but my grandfather did that several years ago. Back then, it cost him nearly 15,000 dollars. Made out of Burled Walnut. Sadly, it’s stuck inside the house the squatters took over

Dam 2x8 probably cost more!
I have a cut in on a basement wall downstairs 152" wide by 52"deep. I was going to build some nice shelves but with the price of lumber decided to buy a couple Huskey 90x24x90 and 48x24x78 steel shelving units. The tough part was getting them to the basement.

-
Back