Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
PXL_20220202_033542077.jpg

I cant wait for snow to effoff.
Have a collection to go look at, maybe i can scrounge that 70’s 400 i wanted, well i used to own it. 67 or 68 camaro, a new yorker thats solid, a couple trucks. Dont know if he still has the mustang. 65 289/4bbl. Has a flow through ventilation system, some caifornia dealer option. It aparrently was a failure as exhaust would come into car in stop and go traffic.

Morning Stephen looks like a quiet day in here so far.
Hope you've enjoyed your time off.

I don't know how accurate these quick tests are in Vietnam. But she was feeling bad for a few days and coughing a lot. So she tested positive, bought two tests so I also tested. Apparently we are both positive. But I don't feel zero
PXL_20220320_102958370.jpg

I don't know how accurate these quick tests are in Vietnam. But she was feeling bad for a few days and coughing a lot. So she tested positive, bought two tests so I also tested. Apparently we are both positive. But I don't feel zero
View attachment 1715892711
Hope you have little to no symptoms

Thank you. How goes it in your neck of the woods?
Ahh so so the weather has been back in forth the past couple weeks but that's spring in the Midwest.
I have a couple little house projects I need to get done before the wife retires in a few weeks.
Suddenly she's become my little helper, like when your kid wants to help.
You let her help, takes longer, but what can you say. :D

View attachment 1715892711
In the US they say the home test are a 30% false positive.
On a good note Omicron isn't too bad both Cheryl and the Granddaughter had it at the same time.
Cheryl was over it in a week, but felt tired for a couple more weeks.
Of course someone with underlying conditions it can be a different deal.

Last edited:
-
Back