Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coffee in me. Now breakfast and start work.

20220410_075908.jpg

20220410_080246.jpg

That is a full set up for the real pre 67 superstock cars. I actually have sold a few for 1500 actually. I have to add another zero I guess!

Morning!
Just above freezing. Not bad. Sadly, wed/thu 1 to 2 feet of snow is in the forecast.

Rain and snow this week but sun has done some serious damage to remaining snow. It is already above freezing this morning. I accomplished some serious debauchery, F healthy food brekkie! Fried taters and onions, pork hash yellow chilies, all fried in bacon grease! Possibly a million calories in a serving.

810D762E-FFBB-47C7-9E0D-91AD3A36C3A1.jpeg

Rain and snow this week but sun has done some serious damage to remaining snow. It is already above freezing this morning. I accomplished some serious debauchery, F healthy food brekkie! Fried taters and onions, pork hash yellow chilies, all fried in bacon grease! Possibly a million calories in a serving.

View attachment 1715904878

I'm all about some real fat to fuel the machine....

Yo TMM how is your bride recovering? Hope she is healing up and keeping you on the straight and narrow.
Doing well. Even off the Tylenol. Elastic bandage comes off today (direct pressure) and bandages and shower time today.

Doing well. Even off the Tylenol. Elastic bandage comes off today (direct pressure) and bandages and shower time today.
She will feel like a new woman after the shower, but be prepared I got a beer says she will take a serious post shower nap. It will be the best she has slept in days! Prayers to you.

Kind of went Dr Frankenstein yesterday testing all the different ecu's I have with different value ballast resistors. Now I have to make a spreadsheet for the results. Kind of interesting to do to me. Definately affects the heat generated and where they fail RPM wise.
DSC01025.JPG
DSC01026.JPG
DSC01029.JPG
DSC01030.JPG
DSC01024.JPG

She will feel like a new woman after the shower, but be prepared I got a beer says she will take a serious post shower nap. It will be the best she has slept in days! Prayers to you.
Thanks John. Yep. Naptime for sure.

2nd cup. Im way behind today. Not having a good start. Legs are giving me more grief than usual. Have to get wheels changed on avalanche,and touch up some paint-redneck style. Got the chassis paint and a roller ready. Fiberglass filler on the hole,no time to weld in patches at this time.

2nd cup. Im way behind today. Not having a good start. Legs are giving me more grief than usual. Have to get wheels changed on avalanche,and touch up some paint-redneck style. Got the chassis paint and a roller ready. Fiberglass filler on the hole,no time to weld in patches at this time.

I know it sounds hokey, but if I'm crawling around in the garage all day I wear compression socks...

My wife and I are finding more and more applications where the compression socks make a difference. Sounds goofy but works. But man they are pricey.

I get the relatively cheap Wallly-world version. I use some high quality compression sleeves for workouts though. I've already had my veins stripped once so I'm fairly conscious of not having to do that again... even if I could

-
Back