Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wasn't certain if I had shared this.

Here is the K damage now that it's replaced.

20220410_104127~2.jpg

Dunno…cant make it worse,i dont think. Let it dry a little and hit it again. Roller leaves a nice texture..

4E8507F9-F7FC-4700-9259-10C7B5B45CEC.jpeg

Roller paint job turned out satisfactory. Just need to even out the dirt now. Summer tires are on. Probably too soon, but i dont care. Previous owner had 50 psi in the tires, i never thought to check. I bet the winter tires are way over too

Roller paint job turned out satisfactory. Just need to even out the dirt now. Summer tires are on. Probably too soon, but i dont care. Previous owner had 50 psi in the tires, i never thought to check. I bet the winter tires are way over too

50? Wow. What's the tread wear look like?

Thought I was gonna get a pic of a local hot rod without a specific classification when I got up to the Donut Derelict's place for fun. Let's just say it's beyond description :lol:. Got to right where I wanted be, unflip the pocket camera, and he pulled out of his parking spot and fleed the scene :BangHead:. Better luck next time.

@halifaxhops @Old man ray @everyone else... there is hope!!! The apple tree that you all got me a year ago, the one a deer snapped off last fall, it’s sprouting back!! It’s got a single sapling coming up with a pair of buds on it. But there’s a chance it survives! I put a fence up surround each tree today, and planted two new pair trees.

Well a great afternoon. We went out and played our first round of golf in three years.
At one time ( within last five years) we were both single handicap golfers.
It was fun and we got better with each hole...like riding a bike.

100 discs of 40 and 80 grit Dura gold delivered for 23 bucks! Thanks to the corporate evil that is Amazon but oh well

Well... chiseled the devil's own undercoating out of two more wheelwells... one left to go.
Degreased the rear pumkin and inside of the rear drums. Wire brushed about 1/3 of the underbody.

Filthy and wore tf out.

Beer me

Well... chiseled the devil's own undercoating out of two more wheelwells... one left to go.
Degreased the rear pumkin and inside of the rear drums. Wire brushed about 1/3 of the underbody.

Filthy and wore tf out.

Beer me

And confirmed that the car was originally white. All white paint under the devil's undercoating

Well a great afternoon. We went out and played our first round of golf in three years.
At one time ( within last five years) we were both single handicap golfers.
It was fun and we got better with each hole...like riding a bike.
Do ya ever look at the ball perched on the tee and think to yourself, man that’s a great shot, and imagine shooting the ball off the tee with your 45 nestled in the golf bag? Oh wait the voices in my head are hollering at me! Hah! Glad you guys got out to play a round! O man where is Karl?

-
Back