Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That song is a history lesson in harmony, the voices just meld together as one.
No autotune or computer generated tunes or drums. Like Karen Carpenter, syrupy sweet voice, slightly on the flat side of the note, brother Richard on the keyboards and harmonizing. ANd Richard is a Mopar guy!

You just never see them at all anymore.

$22,000 drag car
$2,500 project car.

Which is which you ask?? :D

Screenshot_20220411-084321_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220411-084424_Facebook.jpg

Hop!!!

How's tricks?

31° tough to think that I need to get the lawn mowed this week
Cool start today. Mine could use cut any time now. Maybe get at it tomorrow, but good chance of rain in the morning so not likely. Supposed to be dry and warmer Wednesday and Thursday mornings :thumbsup:

Cool start today. Mine could use cut any time now. Maybe get at it tomorrow, but good chance of rain in the morning so not likely. Supposed to be dry and warmer Wednesday and Thursday mornings :thumbsup:

Allegedly going to hit 70 on Thursday... but chance of rain. 60's on Friday so if it dries out I'll hit it then. Gott get the mower tuned this week then.

Morning, more strong winds today, this is getting old only one day this past week with no wind.

Morning, more strong winds today, this is getting old only one day this past week with no wind.

35 mph gusts here yesterday, normal this time of year. At least the wind doesn't move real estate here like it does in the desert. Stripping paint for fun and profit :lol:

We are under a winter weather warning advisory for most of this week. Wind with rain mixed with snow. Arghh. On bright side I have not even looked at lawn mower yet!
Same in your Arkansas area, but it rain and thunderstorms.

-
Back