Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you get outa the desert early enough to miss that wind storm they got goin' on out there? I just looked at the NWS :eek: it's brutal out there.
O no. I was right in the middle of it. Had to slow to 45 thru the worse of it.........REAL BAD!!!

Barstow ... 45 mph sustained with 65 mph gusts :eek: 1/2 mile visibility. I never paid much attention to the numbers when I lived out there, that's definitely paint and chrome strippin' weather :eek:.

1102 missed posts...nah. I hope all is well. My God. 10 days with almost zero cell reception. That was so nice. Sitting in ATL waiting for next plane home.

Barstow ... 45 mph sustained with 65 mph gusts :eek: 1/2 mile visibility. I never paid much attention to the numbers when I lived out there, that's definitely paint and chrome strippin' weather :eek:.
Got real hairy for sure. The only saving thing was the wind for the most part was in our face. If it had been more north/south there would have been lots of turn overs. Myself included. Maybe.... 35 foot long 13.6 tall ball mount trailer, square, worth over 100 grand....was a hand full as it was.....

Got real hairy for sure. The only saving thing was the wind for the most part was in our face. If it had been more north/south there would have been lots of turn overs. Myself included. Maybe.... 35 foot long 13.6 tall ball mount trailer, square, worth over 100 grand....was a hand full as it was.....

Ayeeee :eek: Can ya still see through your windshield?

So do you save up all the parts you need blasted and just toss them in the yard before the storm? :poke:

So do you save up all the parts you need blasted and just toss them in the yard before the storm? :poke:

I knew some places where that would have been very possible :lol: We had to be very mindful of where we traveled on those days. I was walking to high school one morning on an overpass over I 15, a tumbleweed about 5' in diameter pinned me up against the chain link fence on the bridge.

Yup..

My insurance down in Yuma allowed for I believe, 3 windshield replacements a year with 0 deductible
Every year I drive to Carlisle, I end up having to replace the windshield in my truck. On my 4th one. and I pay out of pocket, because the deductible on glass is the same prices as the windshield. But when you figure in the cost to have it re tinted, it is more, by almost 300 bucks!!

Well I got the Green Light today.
I passed my Physical.
Ankle is strong again.
Heart is strong, Lungs clear.
So I've been cleared to enter their senior study for cardio kickboxing .
My granddaughter is thrilled.

I passed my Physical.
Ankle is strong again.
I got your message, but was driving.................:thumbsup:

I passed my Physical.
Ankle is strong again.
Good to hear! Cardio Kickboxing! :lol::lol:

1966 Dart, sort of
879_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KwOUx7LwEvsAX_-9eDa&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

-
Back