Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At Cafe Lan again for breakfast. Got here just in time before they quit serving breakfast at 10:30 a.m. my time

c8547d22-7db8-419b-8edb-796df72808d3.jpg

Morning Taco fans

Corn tortilla Catne asada, shredded cabbage, cilantro, queso fresco.... squeeze a fresh lime wedge over it...

About 6 of those

70 ish here today. Was down hard again yesterday, make up day today I guess. Get a fire going under the guys *** to finsh cutting the trees down for me I guess today want them gone. Wheels for the mower deck should be here today, lawn can use the first chop of the year. Interesting always what I hit on the first run. Especially with the neighbors dog brining balls down all the time. Pretty funny.

Typical B'S up here. The tooth think sucks sorry about that.

Military dentistry is coming back to haunt me. Big fillings left very little ename wall so I have a habit of breaking off my teeth when I get PO'd and clench. I wear a guard at night and that helps a bunch. Have to see how the bone graft takes and decide later on appliance or implant.

70 ish here today. Was down hard again yesterday, make up day today I guess. Get a fire going under the guys *** to finsh cutting the trees down for me I guess today want them gone. Wheels for the mower deck should be here today, lawn can use the first chop of the year. Interesting always what I hit on the first run. Especially with the neighbors dog brining balls down all the time. Pretty funny.

Haha .. yeah I have to do a FOD walk of thr yard before I start with all the dogs toys and sticks laying around.

Oh yeah freanking killed mine. Need a full set of dentures, waiting for the guard retirement then they are free.

Getting a bit nervous my Tax guy is not done yet and I am sure I owe the state retail taxes.

Hahahah

If this ever comes out this way it'll be like watching that old video game."Duck Hunt"

Amazon's drone delivery program is hit by crashes and safety concerns

Morning!
Just below freezing, truck filled up and a jug of gas if i need it. Shitstorm starts tonight,i hope its not as bad as they are forecasting.

His issue has had them for two months, Mine were a PIA this year with paypal sending a 1099 then all my purchases to offset it.

-
Back