Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Almost time to get started. Wheel tubs and trunk drops next. Then paint em where i cant later. Need more seam sealer. Wish i could get that galvanizing primer. May go check the hardware store.

Yesterday I was on the phone with my beloved cousin while she walked her small dog. Suddenly she starts yelling at someone, what happened was she walked past someones yard and their unleashed large dog attacked. The owners were outside but made a half assed effort to call the dog off.
My cousin picked up her dog and all I heard was her screaming at the owners and a few other choice words
My cousin is a not a big woman and she is very kind but she can turn it on in a second
The phone went dead and I was in a panic.....Were on opposites sides of the country
I immediately called her husband and he didnt pick up. My only next thought was to call police in her town.
She called back and was safe, her husband also called
Without going into detail, both myself and her husband told her to stay away from that property
However I want her to carry dog repellant and im going to send her a couple of canisters
So my question is whats the best type out there
Thanks

Yesterday I was on the phone with my beloved cousin while she walked her small dog. Suddenly she starts yelling at someone, what happened was she walked past someones yard and their unleashed large dog attacked. The owners were outside but made a half assed effort to call the dog off.
My cousin picked up her dog and all I heard was her screaming at the owners and a few other choice words
My cousin is a not a big woman and she is very kind but she can turn it on in a second
The phone went dead and I was in a panic.....Were on opposites sides of the country
I immediately called her husband and he didnt pick up. My only next thought was to call police in her town.
Without going into detail, both myself and her husband told her to stay away from that property
However I want her to carry dog repellant and im going to send her a couple of canisters
Thanks
9mm?
I adore dogs, but i have no tolerance for dogs with bad attitudes.

Buddy, I just don't know, would love to :thumbsup:
My hart says one thing then my bones say another sometimes. Lord knows this is the one to go to next to meet some great fun members.
Once I get to Ark full time I see a Carlisle road trip for me and my cousin. I will swing by the “hill” ply MeMike with some adult beverages and what have you, then once he gets super mellow we toss him in the truck and head North! Done deal.

Thanks

Short of 9mm dosage

Serious standoff... increased strength (2x) wide pattern. The sawed off shotgun of sprays

Screenshot_20220412-075907_Chrome.jpg

Good Morning All! Drive by of course, helluva week I have coming. Good luck with all your spraying whether that be primer or dogs!

Ready to party again tonight. Three cases of beer here ,none opened yet. I'm sure this ain't the end of the beer for tonight. Party at my house . I ain't got to go far to sleep.
PXL_20220412_112117597.jpg

Once I get to Ark full time I see a Carlisle road trip for me and my cousin. I will swing by the “hill” ply MeMike with some adult beverages and what have you, then once he gets super mellow we toss him in the truck and head North! Done deal.
Sounds perfect ! Won't take long to get me good and mellow :thumbsup:

And you know I got me some Samantha Fish on my IPod. Plus some Beth Hart, we won’t suffer for jams!
Love both of them, Samantha was in little Rock last year somewhere and a friend went and watched her, he then hallowed her to Texas some where and it was there he got some pictures with her, he is a single fellow and a lawyer so you can put that in your understanding thoughts, he has a big lake and horses with a bunch of properties and well off, we all kid him if he has purposed yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back