Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finaly got a "new" landyacht parked outside the house for daily driving. Im sure some cant apreciate a Ford but darn that 06 Crown vic LX sport with just some 110000 miles on the clock is a nice and comfortable driver and sticks out plenty around here!

For non back readers I got a heck of a ******** yesterday going thru the desert
Towing my brothers office. 60 mph wind gusts according to NWS. Was a white knuckler. Slowed to 45. On the freeway. Trees were bending over. But I made it...
Gets mine each day without the wind.!!!!!:rofl:

.357 or 38 special. Have zero tolerance for un restrained dogs.
They live in your state, they are familiar with firearms but what you suggested isn't going to happen
I agree and I also have zero tolerance for unrestrained aggressive dogs. I told both her and her husband to stay away from the white trash that supposedly own the property were this happened.
She was walking on the city sidewalk at the time
Years ago in a upscale residential neighbourhood I was walking my infant granddaughter in a stroller and I passed a yard with no fence. Two very large dogs saw me and took off barking and being aggressive. I had to run into the street with a stroller with a baby. Luckily for me and the dogs they stopped and were called back by their owner.
I yelled at him and he ignored me..... Had I been armed when those dogs got to close, id have shot both of them with no hesitation or regrets.

I asked for recommendations on spray.....I want her to get bear spray, especially while walking her dog in a more wooded area. Never the less, thanks to all

They are like appliances any More. Ssd drive. Lots of ram long battery life..

I've gone 17" screen and full keyboard as my eyes are kinda gone to shyte

Touch screen and back-lit keyboard are also personal preference.

Some laptops will only handle up to 100 Mbps and not do Gig speeds so that's another layer

Finaly got a "new" landyacht parked outside the house for daily driving. Im sure some cant apreciate a Ford but darn that 06 Crown vic LX sport with just some 110000 miles on the clock is a nice and comfortable driver and sticks out plenty around here!
Crown vics are good cars. Im no ford guy, between that and the edge would be my “ford” choices.

I just put a Chuck Roast in the oven. Potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, and Lipton onion soup mix. Damn it is smelling good in here.

Cheryl ask for rays paperwork, without missing a heartbeat he's says. My wife has the paperwork. She's on her way. Barely looking up....hell of a liar. Should run for office:lol:
Well remember she is a lawyer...and a judge...oh and married to me. Yep she could pull it off. :eek:

I've gone 17" screen and full keyboard as my eyes are kinda gone to shyte

Touch screen and back-lit keyboard are also personal preference.

Some laptops will only handle up to 100 Mbps and not do Gig speeds so that's another layer
Probably stay with15.6”( not touch). But you do make a good point- my vision sucks. Lol. Last one was a Lenovo with core i3 processor thinking I will go up to an i5. Not gaming or anything that requires more than that. Was mostly wondering what brands anyone saw particular advantages or disadvantages. I looked at an Acer today and the colors were all wrong, like blue tint. Maybe just a setting, but I couldn’t find it. I’ll have to check what the hard drive is on mine, but it’s nowhere near full and I want to get an external anyway.

Probably stay with15.6”( not touch). But you do make a good point- my vision sucks. Lol. Last one was a Lenovo with core i3 processor thinking I will go up to an i5. Not gaming or anything that requires more than that. Was mostly wondering what brands anyone saw particular advantages or disadvantages. I looked at an Acer today and the colors were all wrong, like blue tint. Maybe just a setting, but I couldn’t find it. I’ll have to check what the hard drive is on mine, but it’s nowhere near full and I want to get an external anyway.

My personal is an HP.... Prior to that I went through two Lenovo's. Work laptops are both Dells... they are tanks but I'm not so much a fan of them. I use my laptop as my home workstation so I'm not concerned with size. If I travel I'm on an Android tablet and bring a 14" work laptop along.

If you're OK with refurbished, watch that Woot site. They have items come and go pretty frequently and some of the deals are pretty righteous... 49% off, etc for a factory refurbished or maybe 20% off an open box item.

Good luck. It's easier buying a car.

Hard drive just isn’t for storage. It also affects how fast and well your computer loads even it’s operating system. So I always tell people load up on RAM and get an SSD, even if it’s a small one and you end up using an external.

check out Newegg dot com too

So the final day of the super meeting is over. Now the big wig flies back to the west coast to develop a plan. Sounds like I’m part of it just not sure exactly to what level just yet. Or how soon. But it was a highly productive two days.

Congratulations Chris.....
:thumbsup:
Not yet. Could be nothing could be a big role change or something in between. Remains to be seen. But i think they do see some sort of role for me. They wouldn’t have discussed it otherwise

Not yet. Could be nothing could be a big role change or something in between. Remains to be seen. But i think they do see some sort of role for me. They wouldn’t have discussed it otherwise
They want you to talk to Royality across the pond.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the alternator back together with a new bearing and rectifier. Tested out a couple others.

Then took the heater box down. Well it was definately leaking. And no the replacement won't fit - which I had a sneaking suspicion about all along.
upload_2022-4-12_18-57-17.png

Maybe it can be bent to fit. But there's probably a reason the other one is routed like this instead of direct.
upload_2022-4-12_18-58-49.png

I'll see if the radiator guy in Pottstown can recore the old one.

Fine sight when I opened the back door. My buddy was hunting squirrels.
Took this photo from the 3rd floor window.
upload_2022-4-12_19-1-57.png

If you're OK with refurbished, watch that Woot site. They have items come and go pretty frequently and some of the deals are pretty righteous... 49% off, etc for a factory refurbished or maybe 20% off an open box item.

Good luck. It's easier buying a car.
Hmmm, didn’t know about that one. Just looked. Saw a great deal on a 17” HP that I could do…

You guys talking about computers, we have a color laser all in one printer coming the end of the week. Damn. I think I said that already.

-
Back