Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Drive by of course, helluva week I have coming. Good luck with all your spraying whether that be primer or dogs!
I need to spray ...weeds. Was going to do it last week, but says works best above 60F. Now I have the temps, but I need to time it right between rain rolling through.
Good Morning

Love both of them, Samantha was in little Rock last year somewhere and a friend went and watched her, he then hallowed her to Texas some where and it was there he got some pictures with her, he is a single fellow and a lawyer so you can put that in your understanding thoughts, he has a big lake and horses with a bunch of properties and well off, we all kid him if he has purposed yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Google some of her cigar box stuff, she plays in some real dives. That is one of the reason I like her so much. I loved working the door at those joints!

Yesterday I was on the phone with my beloved cousin while she walked her small dog. Suddenly she starts yelling at someone, what happened was she walked past someones yard and their unleashed large dog attacked. The owners were outside but made a half assed effort to call the dog off.
My cousin picked up her dog and all I heard was her screaming at the owners and a few other choice words
My cousin is a not a big woman and she is very kind but she can turn it on in a second
The phone went dead and I was in a panic.....Were on opposites sides of the country
I immediately called her husband and he didnt pick up. My only next thought was to call police in her town.
She called back and was safe, her husband also called
Without going into detail, both myself and her husband told her to stay away from that property
However I want her to carry dog repellant and im going to send her a couple of canisters
So my question is whats the best type out there
Thanks
22 caliber...

Since we are talking about “throaty” female blues singers of today I would argue Bonamassa put Beth Hart on the path to actually becoming known. That girl can wail, they are a great duo. Hart actually is putting out some good solo stuff, you can see the progress she made and the evolution of her skill since she started touring with Bonamassa. We toss in some Lucinda and we got the makings of a road trip! Hah!

For non back readers I got a heck of a ******** yesterday going thru the desert
Towing my brothers office. 60 mph wind gusts according to NWS. Was a white knuckler. Slowed to 45. On the freeway. Trees were bending over. But I made it...

Cheryl ask for rays paperwork, without missing a heartbeat he's says. My wife has the paperwork. She's on her way. Barely looking up....hell of a liar. Should run for office:lol:

For non back readers I got a heck of a ******** yesterday going thru the desert
Towing my brothers office. 60 mph wind gusts according to NWS. Was a white knuckler. Slowed to 45. On the freeway. Trees were bending over. But I made it...

I was thinkin' my wingman was headed to Coachella this weekend for one of their music festivals and what a brutal time he might be in for and the outcome of that kinda wind on his year old Chebby truck. He's going to the C&W festival at the end of the month. Those poor folks going this coming weekend are gonna find out what desert life is all about in the springtime :rolleyes:

I was thinkin' my wingman was headed to Coachella this weekend for one of their music festivals and what a brutal time he might be in for and the outcome of that kinda wind on his year old Chebby truck. He's going to the C&W festival at the end of the month. Those poor folks going this coming weekend are gonna find out what desert life is all about in the springtime :rolleyes:
I always have to drive thru there on the day after the festival is over. Takes 5 hours thru there. This year Greg was only in AZ 4 weeks instead of the usual 6. So missed the worst of it....

Yesterday I was on the phone with my beloved cousin while she walked her small dog. Suddenly she starts yelling at someone, what happened was she walked past someones yard and their unleashed large dog attacked. The owners were outside but made a half assed effort to call the dog off.
My cousin picked up her dog and all I heard was her screaming at the owners and a few other choice words
My cousin is a not a big woman and she is very kind but she can turn it on in a second
The phone went dead and I was in a panic.....Were on opposites sides of the country
I immediately called her husband and he didnt pick up. My only next thought was to call police in her town.
She called back and was safe, her husband also called
Without going into detail, both myself and her husband told her to stay away from that property
However I want her to carry dog repellant and im going to send her a couple of canisters
So my question is whats the best type out there
Thanks
.357 or 38 special. Have zero tolerance for un restrained dogs.

Well, back in WI. Laundry almost done. Seems strange being back.

I got my Mopars in the Park wrist bands and letter while I was gone. Woohoo

Wilie get chance to read that ignition book? Just curious thinking about getting a bunch made up for carlisle. Just have to make sure I dont break copyright on them I guess.

Hey Hop.

It's a good primer and provides testing procedures with a lot of images. Very helpful for me since my 64 Service Tech Manual does not cover electronic ignitions.

Just some information:

Works published after 1922, but before 1978, are protected for 95 years from the date of publication. If the work was created, but not published, before 1978, the copyright lasts for the life of the author plus 70 years.

For works published after 1977, the copyright lasts for the life of the author plus 70 years. However, if the work is a work for hire (that is, the work is done in the course of employment or has been specifically commissioned) or is published anonymously or under a pseudonym, the copyright lasts between 95 and 120 years, depending on the date the work is published.

Well garden season cannot get here soon enough, supplies are getting pretty shaggy!

25F41572-ABAD-4D5A-A6FF-832D74A336E0.jpeg

Laptop is nearing its end, so I’m shopping. Any recommendations pro or con? Looking at $400-500 range…

Laptop is nearing its end, so I’m shopping. Any recommendations pro or con? Looking at $400-500 range…

Few questions.
1. Refurbished OK?
2.. What is your primary use (web surf/ email or gaming, CAD design?)
3. And are you set on Intel processor or would a Ryzen suit you?
4. Is a lot of storage needed ( pictures and video)

HP EliteBook 840 G5 14" Laptop - $559.99 - Free shipping for Prime members

HP 17.3" HD+ Touch Laptop (Ryzen 5, 12GB, 1TB, W11) - $469.99 - Free shipping for Prime members

Last edited:
As much RAM as you can get, and and SSD hard drive at a minimum

-
Back