Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They live in your state, they are familiar with firearms but what you suggested isn't going to happen
I agree and I also have zero tolerance for unrestrained aggressive dogs. I told both her and her husband to stay away from the white trash that supposedly own the property were this happened.
She was walking on the city sidewalk at the time
Years ago in a upscale residential neighbourhood I was walking my infant granddaughter in a stroller and I passed a yard with no fence. Two very large dogs saw me and took off barking and being aggressive. I had to run into the street with a stroller with a baby. Luckily for me and the dogs they stopped and were called back by their owner.
I yelled at him and he ignored me..... Had I been armed when those dogs got to close, id have shot both of them with no hesitation or regrets.

I asked for recommendations on spray.....I want her to get bear spray, especially while walking her dog in a more wooded area. Never the less, thanks to all
Some plane old ammonia in a spray bottle should do the trick. Straight not diluted.

@Sublime one
John, you there? I cant see you!
9BC7441D-F19C-4D62-AEFF-39B62F97A77F.png

OK.. so for someone who knows exactly shiiiite about how to weld, is a Craftsman 20511 MiG welder cart and helmet for $75 a good starter kit?

Screenshot_20220412-212624_Facebook.jpg

So we went to visit mom tonight at the hospital. In neighbouring town.
6765DC59-D123-47C5-A46D-596A9B7BFA2C.jpeg
8B23FD0A-E545-44D1-925B-7A8B438AB7C5.jpeg
they run the town. Some kind of gang thing…

Mom is doing ok, but wont be returning home. Health care officials have decided the dimentia will prevent her from living alone. Full time supervision is necessary.

dont think we will be able to visit again until sunday due to this weather bs.

So we went to visit mom tonight at the hospital. In neighbouring town.View attachment 1715906445View attachment 1715906446they run the town. Some kind of gang thing…

Mom is doing ok, but wont be returning home. Health care officials have decided the dimentia will prevent her from living alone. Full time supervision is necessary.

Sorry to hear Frank. I know it's not easy.

OK.. so for someone who knows exactly shiiiite about how to weld, is a Craftsman 20511 MiG welder cart and helmet for $75 a good starter kit?

View attachment 1715906448
I'm guessing that a flux core only machine.
Which is ok. Will do up to 1/4 most likely and body panels with the correct wire. Most guys don't like flux c ore. I could stop down and give you a few lessons if needed.
Just never used a craftsman. Parts may be an issue.

So we went to visit mom tonight at the hospital. In neighbouring town.View attachment 1715906445View attachment 1715906446they run the town. Some kind of gang thing…

SORRY to hear this.:(

Which is ok. Will do up to 1/4 most likely and body panels with the correct wire. Most guys don't like flux c ore. I could stop down and give you a few lessons if needed.

Apparently made by Century (Lincoln)

Appreciate the offer Ray. I'll see if the guy gets back to me. Me and Marketplace don't have a good track record

Appreciate the offer Ray. I'll see if the guy gets back to me. Me and Marketplace don't have a good track record
Helmet, if it works, and cart are worth that.
Gun is most likely a tweeko most are.
If it fires up and you can strike an ark.
It's not a terrible deal.
You know me always up for a road trip excuse.

Helmet, if it works, and cart are worth that.
Gun is most likely a tweeko most are.
If it fires up and you can strike an ark.
It's not a terrible deal.
You know me always up for a road trip excuse.
Ok I looked it up . It's gas or flux machine.
See if it comes with gas regulator.

Taking my 5th wheel on a short trip this week. First time in two years!! Covid lock down!!!

Apparently made by Century (Lincoln)
The Craftsman Welder I have is made by Clarke. It looks completely different than that one though. I've always been impressed with how good it welds. It seems to have a very clean transformer.

-
Back