Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, Jodi did a bunch of caulking last week. This will be first real test. Fingers crossed!
From all the work I have seen i bet it will stay high and dry :thumbsup: I am getting thunder and lightning here now, plenty of rain as well. memikie is playing Susie home maker at the time, laundry? Mope and skawer bathroom.. dishes and counter tops are done.
I do most of the house work, she retires in 14 months :steering: hope she can put up with me full time :lol:

Oh my, I would say so.
Careful .... hope it continues to be a good day
Yeah. It’s scary. But along those lines, he requested my masters thesis and read it over the weekend. He “loved it” and wishes me to publish it. He thinks my hypothesis could benefit the business industry. Maybe even help to change it drastically?!?

Yeah. It’s scary. But along those lines, he requested my masters thesis and read it over the weekend. He “loved it” and wishes me to publish it. He thinks my hypothesis could benefit the business industry. Maybe even help to change it drastically?!?

PhD work?

Ya'll

Sounds promising, good luck with everything
good luck with everything

PhD work?
No, my MBA thesis. He’s asked about me going back for my doctorate but there’s not much gain there. Financially the cost benefit to a couple other certs are much greater than a PHD in Business or Organizational leadership.

No, my MBA thesis. He’s asked about me going back for my doctorate but there’s not much gain there. Financially the cost benefit to a couple other certs are much greater than a PHD in Business or Organizational leadership.
Wow

We are under a winter weather warning advisory for most of this week. Wind with rain mixed with snow. Arghh. On bright side I have not even looked at lawn mower yet!
You gonna get hammered,and not in the drunk way! They are predicting 2 feet here. I cant even get at my lawnmower shed.

All things considered I much rather live in the Philadelphia Burbs.
At least the city has the honor of being first at being worse.
Just reintroduced indoor masks. Hey it was a fun 2 weeks. Morons.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All things considered I much rather live in the Philadelphia Burbs.
At least the city has the honor of being first at being worse.
Just reintroduced indoor masks. Hey it was a fun 2 weeks. Morons.

:rofl:

3 days ago

Screenshot_20220411-155337_Chrome.jpg

I saw an article about some big black tie affair they had in DC first weekend of the month called The Gridiron. Attendees had to show proof of vaxx and no mask requirement. By Thursday following they had 68 + tests amongst the partiers. Many high profile DC personnel included :rolleyes:

Firebird trunk floor is all painted black. Wheel tubs and trunk drops tomorrow. Yay!
Snow to hit late tomorrow. Boo!

-
Back