Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do ya ever look at the ball perched on the tee and think to yourself, man that’s a great shot, and imagine shooting the ball off the tee with your 45 nestled in the golf bag? Oh wait the voices in my head are hollering at me! Hah! Glad you guys got out to play a round! O man where is Karl?
Kinda like shooting bowling pins. Yep usually have something in the golf bag.
Years ago we had a drunk a-hole on a bike cutting through the golf course on the cart path.
I told him he was trespassing. He got mouthy and acted like he had something in his coat pocket.
I showed him a 7 iron and he peddled a little faster. After that I always had something in the bag.

Last edited:
Dam new dog in neighbourhood. On the front deck barking. Wont come to owners. So rude.

Almost fergot :realcrazy:. Saturday Night Live 4/23. Mike Myers
th?id=OIP.jpg
and Aerosmith
th?id=OIP.jpg
for those of us fed up with their Hip Hop nonsense of late :D.

Hey @memike . I could see you making some of these.

View attachment 1715904911
You know ... your right Mike..I like the idea.

Good morning Monday Morning Mug drinkers, coffee that is :lol:

My super wife cleared her stuff away from my car while I was at the race track yesterday, she seen me working on it last week and surprised me with a shop clean up.. damn she's a great gall :thumbsup:

We have some serious server weather moving in about 4pm today and Wensday.
It's that time of year, it will be over before we know it.

Morning!
Same as usual,snow isnt leaving soon enough and more on its way. Firebird back into shop, finish up trunk floor today.

Morning Monday weather watchers...another busy day here. No rest for the weary, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

file.jpg

Had to fix that caster wheel spindle yesterday since no repops and a new one is over 120! Crazy JD parts. Whell that is what a lathe is for and a welder!

My old truck driving friend wants me to make a pass in his mustang, he just can't get a good reaction time, 4.00 light .

Looking forward to making a pass or two in a couple weeks. Plus I am 50 lbs liter so it might get me a 7.20 pass or better. He races 7.50

Shoot, I need to resize my pictures

Had to fix that caster wheel spindle yesterday since no repops and a new one is over 120! Crazy JD parts. Whell that is what a lathe is for and a welder!
What size caster wheel Ray ? I have a few i picked up at auction

-
Back