Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny, its never my fault, its always someone else’s fault. You know, please wait until i find someone to blame…

that being said, people are good at making things my problem though..

Thanks.

It's come a ways since September

20220417_151952.jpg

Screenshot_20220417-151552_Chrome.jpg

Time for desert. MIL makes the best French Silk Chocolate Pie.
20220417_153053.jpg

Still snowing but at least now it is snowing sideways so much easier to navigate. 1792 small batch for the win today! I am so tired of wind and snow I cannot begin to tell ya. Last Winter up here for sure!
Well according to my bride your bride Has changed her FB page (their written gospel page).
It now reads that she now lives in Arkansas...guess your solo the rest of this winter. :eek:

Last edited:
So, I got my hood pins all set up. They need the tension and height set yet, but the holes are done and brackets made. Need to find someone to paint it yet.

20220417_164439.jpg

20220417_164856.jpg

Green beans, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots , baked hole ham, fresh shrimp (peal and devained.)
16 baked chicken leg (for granddaughter) little smokies wrapped in biscuit dough.
Then sweets I am not sure of :lol:

Wife and I fed 9 people, all family..

Big day, wife is sleeping, I just finished washing all cook ware.. Cheers to all my Coffee crew ! First beer. :thumbsup:

Well according to my bride your bride Has changed her FB page (their written gospel page).
It now reads that she now lives in Arkansas...guess your solo the rest of this winter. :eek:
Well that’s good to know, I hate it when I find out status of my own family via FB! Hah! Holy smokes nothing like being a charter member in the last to know cattle company.

Well that’s good to know, I hate it when I find out status of my own family via FB! Hah! Holy smokes nothing like being a charter member in the last to know cattle company.
I usually find out things when the Mrs is telling someone else on the phone. But of course in the revisionist history of all things, 'She told me first' in some conversation that I am reasonably certain never took place... :BangHead:

I usually find out things when the Mrs is telling someone else on the phone. But of course in the revisionist history of all things, 'She told me first' in some conversation that I am reasonably certain never took place... :BangHead:
They have to pull them aside in health class and teach them this game. My wife does the exact same thing.

They have to pull them aside in health class and teach them this game. My wife does the exact same thing.
What is worse is she tells a story that I am in or something I said. And I have no recollection of doing that or I would never even think that. :wtf:
As long as it has no likely future consequences I generally just let her go. Not worth trying to correct. :realcrazy:

-
Back