Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm here in Vietnam at 5:43 p.m. finally at home from Hanoi midday today

Good Morning everyone - evening Mitch. We got a about 1" of snow last night. It didn't stick to roads or sidewalks, but it did on the grass. It is supposed to be warming up as the week progresses, but the first car show/swap meet of the year for us is supposed to rain all 3 days.

Welcome back. Hows the paperwork going to bring her here this summer?
Ray, I get pissed off every time I think about it. They got all the paperwork back in late April of last year. Then they emailed me with two receipt numbers for the money that I also sent USCIS. So then you just have to wait for them to work the case and mail you more information. You can't talk to anybody on the phone just like any government agency. There's a website you can go to and punch in your receipt numbers and see what the process is on your case. Each time I do so they say we're working on it. That's all I get. Then I found out from somebody else that did this it takes more than a year. I got my receipts on July the 2nd last year. So I doubt if it'll be by Carlisle.

Holy crap that seriously sucks bad. Dont really have a comment for it either which as you know is not me!

Good Morning All! A cup of coffee amongst Mopar friends, it will all go downhill from here as the work week gets started lol!

Pics from the other day near Hanoi
PXL_20220416_134341565.jpg
PXL_20220416_134414580.MP~2.jpg

Ray, I get pissed off every time I think about it. They got all the paperwork back in late April of last year. Then they emailed me with two receipt numbers for the money that I also sent USCIS. So then you just have to wait for them to work the case and mail you more information. You can't talk to anybody on the phone just like any government agency. There's a website you can go to and punch in your receipt numbers and see what the process is on your case. Each time I do so they say we're working on it. That's all I get. Then I found out from somebody else that did this it takes more than a year. I got my receipts on July the 2nd last year. So I doubt if it'll be by Carlisle.

Yeah.. dealing with a faceless, nameless machiine just sucks. Especially when you're trying to do things the right way

Morning!
Just below freezing. Doesent look like its going to warm up much. For weeks.

Friend brought his 70 Duster over, it was pretty original with 97,000 miles. Had a 318, sounded great! Got the big pile burned, two more to go plus the stumps : (

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all. We went to the MNL's for Easter. Felt like crap all evening and went to bed early. Whatever it was is gone now.
Mitch that visa process is ridiculous. Hope you see something in the next few months.
One more cold rainy day. Most of the week is rainy but at least it's warmer.

Morning!
Just below freezing. Doesent look like its going to warm up much. For weeks.

Hopefully summer stays through September and into October a little bit, kind of the same deal here, warmer than you for sure but won't see 60 in April

Mitch Bob Flores called me he has another huge load for me just ign parts this time. Meeting with him Thursday I guess. Great guy glad he is near us in Carlisle.

Holy smokes Mitch what a total PITA. The pictures from Hanoi were amazing. Not much happening up here on the frozen tundra. Just more snow and cold all week. Starting midweek we are supposed to get over freezing during the day so that will help. I am now inside the thirty day window until a go fast pistol event so I need to ramp up the dry fry fire practice and get those neural pathways greased up and smoother. Be glad when I am done with this one.

Mitch are those temples?
Yes Temples or Pagodas, take your choice, basically the same thing. Get this though. I really since I've been so busy in Hanoi didn't realize that yesterday was actually Easter Sunday. So I'm visiting Buddhist Pagodas and Temples on Easter. Go figure huh?
:rofl:

Mitch are those temples?
Yes also saw all of these all in the same day.. must have walked 100 miles yesterday and hundreds of steps up and down to see these temples. Legs are a little worn out today. But it was great exercise for her. Lol
PXL_20220417_032744903.jpg
PXL_20220417_093319199.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220417_083354564.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220417_103807800_exported_825_1650204208128.jpg
IMG_20220418_134453.jpg

-
Back