Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just thought I would share this from one of my too many hobbies. I only collect US, but would love to get a pane of these... Ukraine held a stamp design contest and this was produced for actual postage in commemoration of a soldiers radio response when asked to surrender at Snake Island. The stamp is titled "Russian Warship go Fk Yourself" The ship pictured is the Moskva, it was the flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet. It sank while being towed back to port due to heavy damage - shortly after the stamp was issued on Aprill 14th...
View attachment 1715909931
No doubt. Those are cool.

Just thought I would share this from one of my too many hobbies. I only collect US, but would love to get a pane of these... Ukraine held a stamp design contest and this was produced for actual postage in commemoration of a soldiers radio response when asked to surrender at Snake Island. The stamp is titled "Russian Warship go Fk Yourself" The ship pictured is the Moskva, it was the flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet. It sank while being towed back to port due to heavy damage - shortly after the stamp was issued on Aprill 14th...
Saw that on sky news great stamp! Bet they sell alot of them.

Good morning all. In Dallas waiting on Summit Racing to open. I had to transition from taking my 67 Fastback on our upcoming trip to South Carolina, taking the 65 Fairlane Sport Coupe.
20220416_185407.jpg
20220416_185419.jpg

As Frank and RRR know from Instagram for the moment the 289 is wearing a Thermoquad. Hope everyone is doing great.

Well 7:50 and someone here hasn't even started to get ready for work...hmmm easing into this retirement gig already??
Basically, her last week of work. Next week Wednesday is a formal retirement, Friday staff is having lunch and something for her, that night a party!!
Since she's a state director so the Governor is invited. Who knows if she shows up? Fun fact the Governor is a Democrat, Cheryl is her only Republican appointed Director.
Almost done!!

Last edited:
Well 7:50 and someone here hasn't even started to get ready for work...hmmm easing into this retirement gig already??
Basically, her last week of work. Next week Wednesday is a formal retirement, Friday staff is having lunch and something for her, that night a party!!
Since she's a state director the Governor was invited. Who knows if she shows up? Fun fact the Governor is a Democrat. Cheryl is her only Republican appointed Director.
Almost done!!
I wish her well and Congratulations.

Since she's a state director so the Governor is invited. Who knows if she shows up? Fun fact the Governor is a Democrat, Cheryl is her only Republican appointed Director.
Almost done!!
A direct reflection of her work ethics and integrity.

Yep, we're in the same boat. Inheritance is good but not come tax time.
Luckily Indiana has no inherits tax for estates under 1.5 million or something like that. It’s the income tax on the liquidation of the estate assets that’s a killer.

My inheritance will be zero property and maybe a coffee cup. And that is perfectly fine, no drama, no court, no hard feelings between siblings. One of the only advantages of being from wrong side of tracks. Zero family wealth!
There’s not much here either. Which is why it’s being such a pita. The beneficiaries thought there should be more than there was.

My inheritance will be zero property and maybe a coffee cup. And that is perfectly fine, no drama, no court, no hard feelings between siblings. One of the only advantages of being from wrong side of tracks. Zero family wealth!
Same here. I hope i dont have to deal with that for a while.

My Mom had a little money and a small house when she passed. Total after taxes was 200k. I was gone deployed my sister and brother convinced her in a fragile frame of mind that I'd left, would blow any money I got, wouldn't take care of my kids, on and on. I didn't know it until the lawyer gave us copies of the will. After a few choice words I told them I'd never talk to them again and haven't been 14 years. Life is too short and family is only blood thick sometimes.

I told Cheryl in 30 years we sell the house and rent a maintenance free condo somewhere warm.
Hopefully by then too we've spent all our savings.

So, left tub and trunk drop welded in. Now to seal and paint inside before i weld 1/4’s on. On to hanging bumper i guess.

went on their postal service website- showed them, but not available to order. Apparently all bought out by scalpers an selling on ebag for inflated prices. Hopefully they print more. Would be a great fundraiser for them. They could sell millions of sheets that will never be used for postage.

-
Back