Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tomorrow, fix bumper mounts and test fit 1/4’s. Shouldnt be too bad.

Well, it looks like I may be in at MCACN in the Mr Norms display. Bob thought it would be a cool addition to the Norms display. Now, I need an enclosed trailer, somewhere to stay....ugh

@ZMan67S @Sublime one
We stayed at the Double Tree next door. We got a show rate close to the site and restaurants. They have trailer parking about a mile away. Once your car parks it doesn't leave until Sunday afternoon. They have assigned parking, assigned arrival window (2 hours) and a very organized departure.

Hey Gang...

Went ahead and picked up the Lincoln welder. New nozzle and new cord...then the gas conversion kit. Saved about $200 over buying new. Guy who sold it has started doing a lot of offsite work so went with a welder generator and sold off his Lincoln 140 and 100.

Hey Gang...

Went ahead and picked up the Lincoln welder. New nozzle and new cord...then the gas conversion kit. Saved about $200 over buying new. Guy who sold it has started doing a lot of offsite work so went with a welder generator and sold off his Lincoln 140 and 100.

Thinking Argon (???) Probably not doing a lot of welding. A 20 or 40 work?

Headed out to breakfast at Cafe Le Vy. We got notification last week that they were turning the power off here today for about 8 hours They turned it off at 8:00 a.m. so we will go out and play all day away from the house.

But I did get my work out in and had her work out with me this morning before the power went out while we still had air conditioning. Call me crazy?

I'll head down to Airgas once I get the conversion kit. Thanks Wolfie.
Watch the lease.monthly is really expensive. I didnt realize, when i went in to the main depot, i asked about my lease on the 2 bottles. It was less than 1/2 for yearly lease.

If you forget to open the valve, it doesn’t matter what gas you get…:rolleyes:
And forget to close it. Always test for leaks when connecting new bottle. It has to be way tighter than you think. Every single time. Dont check and sure as **** it will leak.

Here they won't fill a owned bottle. Only one of there's
Up here we are limited to small size for customer owned. I dragged one around that someone gave me many years ago. I exchanged it no problem.
My lease bottles are 22 cubic feet if i recall.

Up here we are limited to small size for customer owned. I dragged one around that someone gave me many years ago. I exchanged it no problem.
My lease bottles are 22 cubic feet if i recall.
Mine is a size ‘Q’ whatever that is…

-
Back