Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well 7:50 and someone here hasn't even started to get ready for work...hmmm easing into this retirement gig already??
Basically, her last week of work. Next week Wednesday is a formal retirement, Friday staff is having lunch and something for her, that night a party!!
Since she's a state director so the Governor is invited. Who knows if she shows up? Fun fact the Governor is a Democrat, Cheryl is her only Republican appointed Director.
Almost done!!
Congrats to Cheryl. Time to start doing fun stuff when you want to.

It's Monaco Monday!
MPC-0723-2.jpg

Good morning :D

Well, it looks like I may be in at MCACN in the Mr Norms display. Bob thought it would be a cool addition to the Norms display. Now, I need an enclosed trailer, somewhere to stay....ugh

@ZMan67S @Sublime one

My inheritance will be zero property and maybe a coffee cup. And that is perfectly fine, no drama, no court, no hard feelings between siblings. One of the only advantages of being from wrong side of tracks. Zero family wealth!
That's why my end goal is to spend my last days in Vietnam. I've been liquidating assets and buying land and reselling land here. It'll be enough money in real estate here to live a lifetime in America. Let's see my family try to get the money back from Vietnam upon my passing.:rofl:

That's why my end goal is to spend my last days in Vietnam. I've been liquidating assets and buying land and reselling land here. It'll be enough money in real estate here to live a lifetime in America. Let's see my family try to get the money back from Vietnam upon my passing.:rofl:
Going to control the Estate from the grave so to speak.:thumbsup:

Damn it's windy out there. I have to drive a hour north to a caer club meeting tonight. :BangHead::BangHead::lol::lol:

So I have what is probably a stupid question as typical but I’m gonna ask it anyway.
I’m running hydraulic lifters. To measure for my pushrods, I’m guessing I need to pump up the lifters right? I’m guessing oil can into the holes?

So I have what is probably a stupid question as typical but I’m gonna ask it anyway.
I’m running hydraulic lifters. To measure for my pushrods, I’m guessing I need to pump up the lifters right? I’m guessing oil can into the holes?
If you have a drill press,a can with oil.set lifter in oil, and a round rod with a blunt tip in chuck. Cycle lifter until it gets solid. Dont turn on the drill press. Thats how i prefill my lifters.

If you have a drill press,a can with oil.set lifter in oil, and a round rod with a blunt tip in chuck. Cycle lifter until it gets solid. Dont turn on the drill press. Thats how i prefill my lifters.
So just raise and lower the Chuck but not turn it on?

-
Back