Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here they won't fill a owned bottle. Only one of there's
The place I bought from closed, but same co has a place near work that I have dealt with for many years. So no problem. They did caution me to be sure to hang onto my receipt just in case… stuck it in filing cabinet with the welder paperwork

Thinking about buying 2-3 thousand plastic Easter eggs. I can get bags of 50 of them for 2/dollar On post Easter sales. Then next year for Easter, host a big Easter egg hunt.

Thinking about buying 2-3 thousand plastic Easter eggs. I can get bags of 50 of them for 2/dollar On post Easter sales. Then next year for Easter, host a big Easter egg hunt.
I think most of those stopped due to liability issues. Used to be a big one at the garage up the street. Still a few churches that do.

I don’t actually keep my bottle. Exchange just like a rental
Always buy mine. It's really a misnomer. You buy it as opposed to rental.
Difference is no monthly fee, just initial expense and a refill charge which is really a bottle exchange. They don't refill the one you bought just exchange at a cheaper price.
Still less then rental. Buying means one time charge on the bottle. Its yours if you never bring it back. Rent you pay every month.

Now at Mamans house in Tien Giang, about 20 km from my place. Will go home after 5pm when the power comes back on....:thumbsup:

Walked out beside Mamans house where Chins father's grave memorial is at. And also the family fruit orchard. Brother number eight was in the orchard taking care of some old banana trees. And he just took bananas off of one. Here are a few pics. I also made a short video of the family orchard. I will post that on YouTube in a day or two.
PXL_20220419_062354034.jpg
PXL_20220419_060738961.jpg

Then I discovered I needed to go pinch a loaf. Went into the bathroom at Mamans house and did my business. Then I see there's no toilet paper in there which is pretty typical so I reached for the bum gun. Guess what It's not working It's not even connected to the water source. Luckily there's a big bucket of water next to the toilet. You dip out a pan full and you just clean your bum with your hand. First time for me in Vietnam I had to clean by hand. I have had to use the bum gun before. But it was always connected and working. KKK KK
:rofl:

Last edited:
Walked out beside Mamans house where Chins father's grave memorial is at. And also the family fruit orchard. Brother number eight was in the orchard taking care of some old banana trees. And he just took bananas off of one. Here are a few pics. I also made a short video of the family orchard. I will post that on YouTube in a day or two.
View attachment 1715910267 View attachment 1715910268
Then I discovered I needed to go pinch a loaf. Went into the bathroom at Mamans house and did my business. Then I see there's no toilet paper in there which is pretty typical so I reached for the bum gun. Guess what It's not working It's not even connected to the water source. Luckily there's a big bucket of water next to the toilet. You dip out a pan full and you just clean your bum with your hand. First time for me in Vietnam I had to clean by hand. I have had to use the bum gun before. But it was always connected and working. KKK KK
Did you smell your hand after. LoL ?

No more shaking hands with Mitch... :eek:

Does this smell like butt to you???

Morning!
Still cold. More snow on the way.i was really hoping this mess would be done with. Have to move mom’s furniture next week.

Good morning Nor'easter snowbirds...:wtf: Spring has just not been normal this year.

I think most of those stopped due to liability issues. Used to be a big one at the garage up the street. Still a few churches that do.
This would be for immediate Family only
Always buy mine. It's really a misnomer. You buy it as opposed to rental.
Difference is no monthly fee, just initial expense and a refill charge which is really a bottle exchange. They don't refill the one you bought just exchange at a cheaper price.
Still less then rental. Buying means one time charge on the bottle. Its yours if you never bring it back. Rent you pay every month.
ours charges no monthly fee. It’s 45 bucks , you just exchange it like you would a propane tank

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Dragging *** today. I could use a few cups of Craig's coffee above please

Geez, I can't believe how the C body market has gone. You'ds think they would be more appreciated by 2022 but they are not worth much and cost a fortune to build.

6 hundo for lower quarters of questionable quality, for a thousand dollar car.

Plymouth Fury 1968 Lower Quarter Panel 2 Door

All car parts are ridiculous right now and yes, those cars are still cheap most times. Gas prices are helping keep the land yachts cheap.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Dragging *** today. I could use a few cups of Craig's coffee above please
Espresso is like a turbo on your diesel.

My former boss used to make a coffee with strong espresso content. Oddly enough, the more you drink it the less it packs a punch.

-
Back