Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I actually need another pair.
Mine have lasted and wear good, 3rd year now, an EMT friend turned me on to them, they are not heavy and so far they seem to be a good build and last a good time.

Good morning Easter Sunday Coffee drinkers

Ham and sweet potatoes. MIL always has way too much. Oh ya and pie! She is making cinnamon rolls now.

Hey guess what. I got wood this morning. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have to love the hood.
Phone call at 5 am bring $50.00 and a truck.
I just unloaded it I'm done.
Five bundles of sheet rock the city workers left it out side uncovered.it rained last night. Down to three this morning.
Yep ill be surprised if any of it is still there tomorrow.
Don't have a use for the rock.
7 4x8 23/32 sheets of sub flooring. Score.

Last edited:
Well, better get started while the coals are still hot, check in with you all later, have a Great Easter Sunday!!!

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

Hey. Getting a little rain here. No biggie. If you guys think we drink a lot at car shows you should go camping with my friends here. Like Mitch in the Nam. All day and almost all night. One big loud all night party. Fun tho...

Last edited:
SWAT was a sponser for the paintball team then they were all USA made no idea if they still are or not. I love them like sneakers seriously.

Only time I get good cell service here is early when all the drunks are still sleeping it off. Not enough capacity here. Cell capacity...

Get home Monday. Start figuring out packing for a cruise. I have never been on one except on grey boats...

So whats for dinner?
Lamb here taters not sure what else.
Ham, mashed taters, cole slaw...?,?,
Actually, just had breakfast. I made bacon, scrapple hash browns, scrambled eggs. Plus there are all kinds of cookies, cinnamon rolls/stickies and a birthday cake for the daughter in law later.

-
Back