Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi Chris...
wave.gif

This would be for immediate Family only
"Indiana man loses farm in lawsuit after cousins son tries to eat plastic egg" ...:poke:

used to make a coffee with strong espresso content. Oddly enough, the more you drink it the less it packs a punch.
Or you just get used to it. Everyone else thinks you are a maniacal freak rippin around on a caffeine buzz. :eek:

About two inches of snow here right now. WTF?
Morning
Frozen crud here this morning. 44 for the high. A mess.
None for me! :thankyou: Just a cool breeze and chance of some more scattered showers

So round trip yesterday with the old Cummins, 497.7 miles. Loaded with a 24 ft goose neck weighing 8300 pounds, and a tractor weighing 9600 pounds, 31.3 gallons of diesel. 15.9 miles per gallon. There’s new trucks that can’t get that unloaded

@Mopar Tim
And I do not believe your numbers. Sorry. What empty trailer weighs that much. Love you Chris. But.....

So round trip yesterday with the old Cummins, 497.7 miles. Loaded with a 24 ft goose neck weighing 8300 pounds, and a tractor weighing 9600 pounds, 31.3 gallons of diesel. 15.9 miles per gallon. There’s new trucks that can’t get that unloaded

@Mopar Tim
But I can pull that load up steep mountains legally. You are way over your factory gvwr.

And I do not believe your numbers. Sorry. What empty trailer weighs that much. Love you Chris. But.....
It’s a heavy equip trailer. 24 ft, dual tandem axles. Rated for 35000 pounds . She’s a heavy sob, 3XGN is the model number.

Last edited:
They're taking you for a ride. Hydro test is good for 5-10 years depending on the bottle rating.
It’s their way of making you do the exchange. Which is fine by me

But I can pull that load up steep mountains legally. You are way over your factory gvwr.
Oh hell yeah we are. But no one around here cares.

up a mountain, I’m sure the old gal would do just fine. She’s not a hotshot but she’s got plenty where it counts.

Cruising through Jalopnik site and found a "list" as those sites are oft to put out.

Thought this one was cool and wondered what other ones are out there?

Topic: Old Car Features that Should make a Comeback.
1. Easily replaceable round sealed headlights
2. Bumpers made to bump - stand alone not integrated into the body
3. Non-circular gauges
4. Lap climate vents (under the steering wheel)
5. Liftbacks on coupes (or coupes in general)
6. Big windows
7. Amber rear turn lights
8. Replaceable Head Units (on infotainment systems)
9. Foot operated High Beam and Windshield Wiper toggles
10. Hand crank windows

I like the foot operated High Beam... I was just thinking that the other night while driving home and trying to hold my coffee.

Cruising through Jalopnik site and found a "list" as those sites are oft to put out.

Thought this one was cool and wondered what other ones are out there?

Topic: Old Car Features that Should make a Comeback.
1. Easily replaceable round sealed headlights
2. Bumpers made to bump - stand alone not integrated into the body
3. Non-circular gauges
4. Lap climate vents (under the steering wheel)
5. Liftbacks on coupes (or coupes in general)
6. Big windows
7. Amber rear turn lights
8. Replaceable Head Units (on infotainment systems)
9. Foot operated High Beam and Windshield Wiper toggles
10. Hand crank windows

I like the foot operated High Beam... I was just thinking that the other night while driving home and trying to hold my coffee.
#1,2, and 5

-
Back