Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You know Tim, we didn't sell any radios or speakers at our parts stores we were mostly strictly hard parts for the installer
For this model chassis?
jw.jpg

Morning Ray, Wolfie

Well,. the snow is gone except for a few shady spots.

Latest edition of my regimental association magazine came yesterday. Starting to see more names I recognize in the Taps section :(

Morning Ray, Wolfie

Well,. the snow is gone except for a few shady spots.

Latest edition of my regimental association magazine came yesterday. Starting to see more names I recognize in the Taps section :(
Yes we are at that age. See that also on some of the associations online.

Morning to all you snowed Nor'easters. We get warmer 70's the next few days with on and off rain showers.
The grapple truck finished my wood pile yesterday. It was 30 yards by 30 yards and four foot tall. It showed up on Goggle maps. The truck held 64 cubic yards took him four loads to get it all. Towards the end I went down for a few hours and picked up and threw a lot of wood off the edges to a center point for him to pick up. I still have some little stuff to burn but that will be later this summer when it all dries out.

Morning to all you snowed Nor'easters. We get warmer 70's the next few days with on and off rain showers.
The grapple truck finished my wood pile yesterday. It was 30 yards by 30 yards and four foot tall. It showed up on Goggle maps. The truck held 64 cubic yards took him four loads to get it all. Towards the end I went down for a few hours and picked up and threw a lot of wood off the edges to a center point for him to pick up. I still have some little stuff to burn but that will be later this summer when it all dries out.

That's a lot of wood....

That's a lot of wood....
Years worth. The guy I bought the property from lives just south of me. On his three acre lot he has three more wood piles similar to what I got rid of. Why he didn't burn it as he went I don't know. He's getting ready to sell the house, and he'll have to get rid of it.

Years worth. The guy I bought the property from lives just south of me. On his three acre lot he has three more wood piles similar to what I got rid of. Why he didn't burn it as he went I don't know. He's getting ready to sell the house, and he'll have to get rid of it.

I don't know...I see for sale signs in front of houses at times that look like a scene from American Pickers and wonder how they'll ever get it cleared out.

So yesterday was helping out a new to the old mopar world guy in So Cali. Got him in the right direction, hard to understand, Be great if I couldspeak Spanish but we got there. I am officially a a honorary member of the Sothern California lowriders! Associate member of course. Pretty funny. HOPPO!

So yesterday was helping out a new to the old mopar world guy in So Cali. Got him in the right direction, hard to understand, Be great if I couldspeak Spanish but we got there. I am officially a a honorary member of the Sothern California lowriders! Associate member of course. Pretty funny. HOPPO!

Oh yeah

Screenshot_20220420-062114_Chrome.jpg

was laughing at him. Really think he was serious though. Nice guy prob in his low 30's if I guessed at his age. 64 dart 273

-
Back