Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hopmobile
b2e0e518b00511c7d645fdbbcdb3228a.jpg

0605_lrmp_04_z-dodge_dart-people.jpg

0605_lrmp_16_z-dodge_dart-hood.jpg

0605_lrmp_13_z-dodge_dart-front_passenger.jpg

Last edited:
I had the bug the last day or so. Anything I ate came back in a liquid form a couple hours later.
Soon I realized just don't eat so didn't. Took my vitamins and drank plenty of water and continued on.
Funny when your messed up how long you can go without eating and the fact you have no inner signal you need to eat.
Amazing piece of work we are.

I had the bug the last day or so. Anything I ate came back in a liquid form a couple hours later.
Soon I realized just don't eat so didn't. Took my vitamins and drank plenty of water and continued on.
Funny when your messed up how long you can go without eating and the fact you have no inner signal you need to eat.
Amazing piece of work I AM!.

Yes you are!

Know what would be a funny thread

How to make your car ugly!

Add 22" tires with spinners!

Hahah.

There is that RAT ROD owner/ car thread going ...

That's too much personal opiniom for me. I mean, I don't understand crew cab dually trucks that have been slammed ... but some people seem to like that

I like trucks stock really. Growing up a friend had a blazer with huge 48" tires and I think a 6" lift kit also. Man did people get out of his way!

I like trucks stock really. Growing up a friend had a blazer with huge 48" tires and I think a 6" lift kit also. Man did people get out of his way!
My power wagon on 35’s and a 4” lift. Used to run my plow on that one. Was a pig to drive, with the limited slip in 2wd it wouldnt move. In 4wd it pushed snow very well.

Don't judge but aside from a nicely restored Studebaker pickup, I love the look of a lifted 1978 Ford F250 standard cab shorted 4x4 with some Gumbo mudders rolling

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Another round of dragging ***. So, weather changed again for the car show/swap meet this weekend (surprised). Saturday is such a difference in the 10 day

upload_2022-4-20_5-47-25.png

I love the studebake trucks. A friend just scored a 50ish bed for one now he is looking for the truck to put it on! Seriously!

Frank ever getting down to the US? Have something for you but the shipping to Canada is crazy!

Frank ever getting down to the US? Have something for you but the shipping to Canada is crazy!
If push come to shove you can send it to me and I can mule it’s up. Jodi and I like to go to Winnipeg but tourist Border crossing has become difficult here lately. Hopefully it will lighten up soon.

You can get down on the pavement like a hood dweller or you can do what id do before that. Real nice and red necky

00W0W_bGbltYbu4za_600x450.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6231257044_380d92a113_z.jpg

Still want to go to vegas. Dont know if John is planning to visit Canada again. I need to find someone that lives in us and travels back and forth.

If push come to shove you can send it to me and I can mule it’s up. Jodi and I like to go to Winnipeg but tourist Border crossing has become difficult here lately. Hopefully it will lighten up soon.
Another visit would be awesome!

-
Back