Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Above freezing and no snow. However,water is making its way into the basement in unusual places. Have to wait it out i guess.

stuckinthemiddle.jpg

Morning all a wild ride last night and I'm talking wind.
It's been howling for two days now gust over 50mph, hot and humid...all yucks!!
It's supposed to be gone later today.

It's leaving with a bang, seems to be a lot of that around the country.

Hope.all the pieces parts stayed together. Cycle here has been very strong winds ahead of each weather front that moves up the valley. Roof took a hit the last one.

At least for me it's not tornadic activity

1 sump pit. But the issue is frost and 2”of rain yesterday.

Yup. Just gets to overwhelming everything. Had a flash storm once that turned the bulkhead steps into a waterfall... dropped a submersible pump in and ran the hose into the shop sink. Figured pumping it outside would just have it coming back in a moment later :mad:

It's leaving with a bang, seems to be a lot of that around the country.

Hope.all the pieces parts stayed together. Cycle here has been very strong winds ahead of each weather front that moves up the valley. Roof took a hit the last one.

At least for me it's not tornadic activity

So far just heavy wind but it's just old. The roll out windows are blown shut by the wind, too windy to do much outside, etc...
On the bright side I still have some work I can do in the basement. We are also going to finish hanging the wall art around the house.
Last weekend working for Cheryl. She's going into the office today to purge her file cabinets and clear the wall art...almost done!!

Morning all. Going to do the Let The Sunshine walk,a 2.1 mi walk today to support mental health. There are over 1000 registered and this will be my 7th yr. A bit sobering but good to know you are not alone

Then you'll dig this....

Sometimes my theme song

Now that the bride is retiring she was on line last night seeing what old band from the past were going to be within 150 miles of us this summer. Journey, Beach Boys, and Jackson Brown are a few coming through on her early list.

Last edited:
Now that the bride is retiring she was on line last night seeing what old band from the past was going to be within 150 miles of us this summer. Journey, Beach Boys, and Jackson Brown are a few coming through on her list.

Not sure the Beach Boys can hit those high notes like they used to but a fun show I'm sure..

-
Back