Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cannot get master to fit with the 440!!!!
Really? I just helped my buddy with his 413 swapped 68 dart, fender well headers and we got the master on in that no problem. 75 dart disc set up

50 mph winds and 70 mph gusts, getting old. Not overcast that is dirt in the air.

EBEF0FF9-6ED9-428C-9015-46DD5D079E8A.jpeg

Really? I just helped my buddy with his 413 swapped 68 dart, fender well headers and we got the master on in that no problem. 75 dart disc set up
I used hooker headers. complete under chassis. Tight fit ill tell you.....Might need to be replaced.....

I used hooker headers. complete under chassis. Tight fit ill tell you.....Might need to be replaced.....
That setup you can use the master cylinder offset bracket that is easily available. We couldn’t with fender Wells.

He wanted to use a power brake setup....
Can still be done. Heck, I’d look into a hydro boost. I’m thinking about it, but I’m thinking of doing it on its own PS pump so each system is separate

No real idea what this is but it contains old deer burger from back of freezer (5 yrs old) frozen green chili’s from last years garden. Red beans, onions, and a bit of rice. Plus the obligatory can of hot Rotel. I will let that simmer for a bit to thicken up then fold it into a tortilla! I will eat out of that pan all weekend long!

View attachment 1715912681
We call that goop in this house.

Glad I didn't have to shovel this, 12 yards, didn't go as far as I'd like but I was able to bring up the grade where needed on my shop pad and cover the worst end of the driveway.

IMG_4492.jpg

So met up with Demonic yesterday to get that scope. Freaking traffic getting into the fairgrounds are was bad. Worked out actually called him he was about a mile behind me so I pulled over we met up and put the scope and meters into the R/T. When we got there and found parking it was pretty busy inside a ton of Ford and GM stuff almost no Mopar. Vertigo crap was starting to hit so left around 1030. Did find a few goodies fast.

So met up with Demonic yesterday to get that scope. Freaking traffic getting into the fairgrounds are was bad. Worked out actually called him he was about a mile behind me so I pulled over we met up and put the scope and meters into the R/T. When we got there and found parking it was pretty busy inside a ton of Ford and GM stuff almost no Mopar. Vertigo crap was starting to hit so left around 1030. Did find a few goodies fast.

Sounds like you made the best of it, what did you find?

-
Back