Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Firebird is out, replaced heater fan in Avalanche,swapped wipers side to side to fix the streaking on my side and cleared engine light. Now i’m done. 7:30,until 4 no lunch. I need a snack.

Off to Wine and Spirits for a Bulleit tasting. Hopefully I can schmooze the store manager into letting us help with some of their barrel picks.

Cat to the vet √
Laundry started √
Working on unloading the dishwasher √
Return E mails √

Hay !! I thought I was about the only one that is a Suzy home maker.. :lol:
Keep moving on you feet , it makes life long and sweet ! I remember showing Treva the soap to water mixture was the important thing..lol :rofl::rofl:.. I was 20 almost 22, we work well together :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Cheers my friend

Screenshot_20220422-151028_Gallery.jpg

No real idea what this is but it contains old deer burger from back of freezer (5 yrs old) frozen green chili’s from last years garden. Red beans, onions, and a bit of rice. Plus the obligatory can of hot Rotel. I will let that simmer for a bit to thicken up then fold it into a tortilla! I will eat out of that pan all weekend long!

F0B7BC8D-B10A-4C84-A463-28AA519C69AC.jpeg

No real idea what this is but it contains old deer burger from back of freezer (5 yrs old) frozen green chili’s from last years garden. Red beans, onions, and a bit of rice. Plus the obligatory can of hot Rotel. I will let that simmer for a bit to thicken up then fold it into a tortilla! I will eat out of that pan all weekend long!

View attachment 1715912681
Hmmm deer burger stays good that long?!

Good luck!
Pretty uneventful. The manager wasn't there. She and her assistant picked the barrel of Bulleit and it wasn't much different than the shelf bottle. LMAO. I came home and I am frying up some breaded tenderloins and sipping on Benchmark Bonded.

Pretty uneventful. The manager wasn't there. She and her assistant picked the barrel of Bulleit and it wasn't much different than the shelf bottle. LMAO. I came home and I am frying up some breaded tenderloins and sipping on Benchmark Bonded.
And I'm sipping on a vintage 2022 Crown. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm drinking some kind of clear , cold liquid on the rocks
H 2 something
I need to drink more of that stuff. I am borderline dehydrated most of the time. It would probably make my knees feel better as well.

Pulled the Valiant out of the garage and gave it it's first bath in a year.
I have accumulated so many parts for a car I only bought to drive around.lol

-
Back