Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All back read. What a waste....good morning all. I nearly froze to death in the water. Seal training. Yes I pussed out and rang out. A big regret later but at the time was a good decision... I was a different man when I was younger. Pre injuries...

Last edited:
It's Fin Friday!
finfridayXVIII.jpg

Good morning :D

All back read. What a waste....good morning all. I froze to death in the water. Seal training. Yes I pussed out and rang out. A big regret later but at the time was a good decision... I was a different man when I was younger. Pre injuries...
a decision your body makes is best, pushing it beyond can be harmful or worse, good decision i say.
Stay strong and good morning on this beautiful Friday.

Screenshot_20220421-155132_Facebook.jpg

My mustache froze while riding the ski lift at Mammoth Mtn.
In Colorado during the late elk and deer season, I made the cowboy coffee on the fire poured it into my plastic coffee cup sitting atop the ice chest. The hot coffee cracked the plastic halfway round the bottom of the cup and coffee leaked out, coffee froze on the side of the ice chest before it reached the ground. Two coldest time I can recall ever being in.

My mustache froze while riding the ski lift at Mammoth Mtn.
In Colorado during the late elk and deer season, I made the cowboy coffee on the fire poured it into my plastic coffee cup sitting atop the ice chest. The hot coffee cracked the plastic halfway round the bottom of the cup and coffee leaked out, coffee froze on the side of the ice chest before it reached the ground. Two coldest time I can recall ever being in.

Yup...we would carry German canteens... hefty aluminum, leather straps, wide mouth. Put them in a sock and carry it upside down on your LBE (water freezes top down. ) Lots of cool tricks.

Thunderstorms rolling through this morning. It woke me up around 5 with a big one. It must have been close. Looks like more rain later this morning.

It only rained for about an hour last night here, good for 1/3 of an inch. About 22:00 it was raining so hard I couldn't turn the TV up loud enough to hear the TV :lol:.

These guys don't mess around. It's the latest barrel pick kit we did from Knob Creek.

20220422_081904.jpg

20220422_081917.jpg

20220422_081927.jpg

20220422_081932.jpg

20220422_081954.jpg

20220422_082005.jpg

Morning all you souls in Mopar land. Horses fed, dogs and I went for our walk in the back pasture, It's breakfast time.

Not much till Sunday, then we head to Everett as wife has surgery on both legs, not major (varicose veins), 3 appts in 1 week so we got a hotel to save the driving. Today I'm getting a load (12 yards) of 5/8 minus Lakeside gravel for the driveway, put the bucket on the Kubota for that. You?

-
Back