Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Everyone. Short day today, good thing. I will be lucky to make it still. Dropping my hood off to the paint shop - he is a friend, so hopefully it doesn't take long. Appointment for an alignment this aft and need a couple tires balanced. Would love a nap in there somewhere - coffee please....pretty please.

Morning guys...woke up thought I'd lay there a couple minutes and oops an hour went by oh well musta needed it.

file.jpg

It is above freezing this morning already and no snow in forecast till the weekend! I will take it, at this point every single day with no snow is one day closer to spring.
End of April and still snowing. I just don't know how thy did it 100 years ago trying to keep themselves and livestock warm not to mention the very short crop season.

End of April and still snowing. I just don't know how thy did it 100 years ago trying to keep themselves and livestock warm not to mention the very short crop season.

So you've never slept in a tent with chickens and pigs to keep them alive in subzero temperatures??

So you've never slept in a tent with chickens and pigs to keep them alive in subzero temperatures??
No but sure that's how it was done. I have slept on the ground in a tent in subzero weather and snow before. Nothing I'd want to do but sure like most things after awhile you get use to it...if that's possible.

No but sure that's how it was done. I have slept on the ground in a tent in subzero weather and snow before. Nothing I'd want to do but sure like most things after awhile you get use to it...if that's possible.
Yep, pee in your canteen cup so you don’t have to go outside, rinse said cup out in morning and fill cup with breakfast, rinse and repeat!

It was local. City restarted it Monday, then pulled it this morning.
I'm done. Not that I followed it anyway.
Lol me niether. But whether it’s local or federal, it’s always been about control.

This is what happens when you have a LONG Frank winter with time on your hands...cruising down the river in this :eek:

933_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=odfcq6x_9JEAX-cDj2X&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

Yep, pee in your canteen cup so you don’t have to go outside, rinse said cup out in morning and fill cup with breakfast, rinse and repeat!
Operation Iceberg, Feb 16-18 2001, average high temp was -5 deg F. All we had were issued Jungle boots. Had an old man tell me that was probably as close to understanding how cold it was in Belgium in the Battle of the Bulge as we’d ever get.

Northern Quebec Province... late January into February. -65F. Winter survival training. How do you learn to keep a teammate with extreme cold injury alive? Well, you get a pig delivered to you that you have to keep alive for days...

At least we got to eat the pig

-
Back