Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To all y’all, Jodi and I are officially a scratch for Carlisle. She is working on getting refund on hotel now. Ten pounds in a five pound box this Summer for us. Just no way to squeeze it all in.
Don't blame you. You have a lot going on.

Left 1/4 tacked in. Think its going to turn out better than the b side.

To all y’all, Jodi and I are officially a scratch for Carlisle. She is working on getting refund on hotel now. Ten pounds in a five pound box this Summer for us. Just no way to squeeze it all in.
Next year...

So changed rear gear from 355 to 323. Had to change the Speedo gear in GV to get correct milage on odometer. First 146 dollars for the correct gear. And they put the connecting bolt in a totally inaccessible spot. Freaking engineers. Heated some wrenches and bent to remove but now cannot get bolt started to replace. Son of a. Well you know... Can't get to it.

That’s it for today. Welding late in the day is a bad idea to me. Sat for 30 minutes after and its all good.

So changed rear gear from 355 to 323. Had to change the Speedo gear in GV to get correct milage on odometer. First 146 dollars for the correct gear. And they put the connecting bolt in a totally inaccessible spot. Freaking engineers. Heated some wrenches and bent to remove but now cannot get bolt started to replace. Son of a. Well you know... Can't get to it.

I've reverse wrapped my fingers with duct tape to get nuts started on blind studs....(go with that Karl)... keeps the nut from falling into the inaccessible abyss.
Seemed simple to the engineer with the transmission sitting on a stand in the shop.

Oh...you mean it goes IN the car?

Hope your solution works out.

Or tape inside socket to keep nut/bolt from falling out.
Mechanic plinko is no fun ever. If i had all the hours back searcing for lost hardware and tools i could take a year off.

Mechanic plinko is no fun ever. If i had all the hours back searcing for lost hardware and tools i could take a year off.
Work on a aircraft and drop a 1/64 washer! It is grounded till found. If you report it. Sucks big time

Score

DSC01067.JPG
DSC01069.JPG

No way to get a socket on it...

I've reverse wrapped my fingers with duct tape to get nuts started on blind studs....(go with that Karl)... keeps the nut from falling into the inaccessible abyss.
Seemed simple to the engineer with the transmission sitting on a stand in the shop.

Oh...you mean it goes IN the car?

Hope your solution works out.
If it was a stud no problem...

Just can't leave well enough alone I guess.:poke:

Got the gas conversion kit installed into the welder. Went on very easily. I'll swap the gun liner when the new one arrives tomorrow. Also replaced the power input cord. Old one was beat up

20220421_182920.jpg

20220421_182941.jpg

-
Back