Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have a good day Mike... making changes with things in general isn't all that easy.

Nice eagle picture. There's a couple of juvenile bald eagles cruising in the valley lately. Pretty cool
Our local eagles nest was hit with very high winds last week (damn storms) there was an eaglet..just born to .. all this is just 1 mile away from me the way the crow flies. They have made a great come back haven't they :thumbsup:

Took this pix of one of my guys, there is so much wrong with this picture I should have done one of those create a caption posts. This is one of my good ole boy welders who I am not satisfied can even read much less do anything at all electrical! I mean seriously what could possibly go wrong?

8E0B329E-516D-4EE9-A97C-7133D53C3834.jpeg

Took this pix of one of my guys, there is so much wrong with this picture I should have done one of those create a caption posts. This is one of my good ole boy welders who I am not satisfied can even read much less do anything at all electrical! I mean seriously what could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 1715911398
Well at least the cover is still on the box.

Is that a welding lead in his other hand :wtf:

Hmm... somebody standing nearby with an electrical rescue hook?

Good Morning everyone. I think I might take my rat rod to the car show on Sat. Close to 80°, no windows, lots of people and mud from the rains tomorrow. Sounds perfect. Need to finally change the starter tonight or tomorrow and it should be ready to go.

Good Morning everyone. I think I might take my rat rod to the car show on Sat. Close to 80°, no windows, lots of people and mud from the rains tomorrow. Sounds perfect. Need to finally change the starter tonight or tomorrow and it should be ready to go.
I forget, what’s the rat Rod?

Morning!
Guess what? It’s snowing!
Left 1/4 panel today. And work on filling/sealing right panel as i go. Have to let panel cool as i weld. Its crazy how much they move as i weld.

Morning!
Guess what? It’s snowing!
Left 1/4 panel today. And work on filling/sealing right panel as i go. Have to let panel cool as i weld. Its crazy how much they move as i weld.
Honesty, it’s a bit scary how much that metal moves, especially the thinner rusty stuff

IMG_20220421_185613.jpg
I cooked part of the dinner tonight. Sea scallops and bacon Vietnamese version. I told her to buy bacon she bought looks like Canadian bacon or ham. And the scallops are miniature compared to what we get in America. But it tastes okay. Also have a bottle of wine handy.
PXL_20220421_113001134.jpg
PXL_20220421_113007552.jpg
View attachment 1715911443
PXL_20220421_114329089.jpg

Last edited:
I forget, what’s the rat Rod?

1927 Ford Tudor that my son and I built. Home made 2x4x3/16 tube frame. All else is leftovers from fields, junkyards, etc...472 Cadillac engine, TH400 trans and 9" rear. About 20K miles on it. My son actually drove it to school any nice day all through high school. I have driven it year round, not good in the snow. I had it out in Feb, mid 30's when we left, not so much on the way back.

Resized952022020195164018.jpg

Resized952021061095111556.jpg

This just in, winter storm warning! We going to get hammered again!
2022 sucks!!

Let me see, he still has his welding helmet on so he must have popped a breaker. Oops, something isn't right for sure. Now if he had the panel cover off it would really be trouble.

I just put dishes back in the kitchen sink. And I noticed she's cooking fish on the stove. Thought you all would like to see how they cook fish in Vietnam. What a hoot.
PXL_20220421_121157556.MP.jpg

This just in, winter storm warning! We going to get hammered again!
2022 sucks!!
It has been a looooong winter for sure. It was snowing sideways yesterday during funeral. Most folks were in go to town fancy clothes so there was a bunch of soaked wet feet from the ladies trudging thru the fresh 4 inches of snow and slop to grave site. And this morning it is already mid thirties? No idea what to think.

1927 Ford Tudor that my son and I built. Home made 2x4x3/16 tube frame. All else is leftovers from fields, junkyards, etc...472 Cadillac engine, TH400 trans and 9" rear. About 20K miles on it. My son actually drove it to school any nice day all through high school. I have driven it year round, not good in the snow. I had it out in Feb, mid 30's when we left, not so much on the way back.

View attachment 1715911448

View attachment 1715911449
Nice! I’ll give them old fords credit they take a chop top like few others do. Almost like they were meant to be chopped.

I may be acquiring a 48 dodge coupe. Nothing official yet.

Wanna hear something very scary.... Chris has learned electrical drawings and they are not only actually working but are said to be better than before...

Nice! I’ll give them old fords credit they take a chop top like few others do. Almost like they were meant to be chopped.

I may be acquiring a 48 dodge coupe. Nothing official yet.

Yes, 8" cut off the top on that car. The 48 would be really fun too.

Yes, 8" cut off the top on that car. The 48 would be really fun too.
Yeah. But I need a shop first . Either way, the 48 is already on my property where it’s been for 4 years now. My buddy got it,free, has decided he does not have the funds or the time to do anything with it. So it sits.

-
Back