Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening men. Played 18 holes today. Been a while since I played. I did OK
Remind me when you’re out this way, I have a few 5 gallon buckets of golf balls we used to pick up at my parents house. They live across from a golf course and usually we found 4-5 a day if the weather was warm. There’s probably a dozen or more buckets if the things. I can toss you one if I remember lol

upload_2022-4-20_21-29-45.png

Saw this south of the Potomac River on US 301. Port Royal Virg

Last edited:
Gotta do a quick shout out to my wonderful grandmother in heaven on this, the 2 year date of her passing. While she’s gone, she’s truly in peace now having waged a nearly decade and half long fight with dementia. And here she is next to this 1964 Sport Fury, 383/4speed car, my grandfather ordered new.

AFC79111-D2AD-4498-A8A0-15E71B473073.jpeg

73AAD773-8838-453D-B882-610C742E1979.jpeg

Evening Mopar heads, worked on the power steering pump on the 32. Thought I had it figured out, wrong belt was rubbing on the underside of the water pump pulley. Frustrating, had to walk away for a while.

Evening Mopar heads, worked on the power steering pump on the 32. Thought I had it figured out, wrong belt was rubbing on the underside of the water pump pulley. Frustrating, had to walk away for a while.
Sometimes it's best to walk away.

Sam again tomorrow. Busy week here driving around. Hey this is pretty funny on I 83 yesterday there was a tesla stopped in the middle. Freaking chick is a idiot she said she ran out of gas when I went by I asked if she was ok and needed a phone. Pretty funny.

Oh that's right at the diner so you also get some breakfast. I like that place right outside the fairground gate.
Thats where we are meeting, Not going in today I will tomorrow though. Have a ton of stuff to do at home. Carbs came in for the 2 stroke stuff have to get them running again, Like a idiooot I did not run stable through them last year way cheaper/easier just to but a kit with a carb, filter, plug, lines for #20 then mess trying to fix them.

Here is a first. I have enough rebuilt Distributors done for Carlisle already, just doing members stuff they send me now. Way earlier this year than all the last. Have a ton of crap to sell, to bad I dont have two adjoining spots where I am. Hell I have 5 HealthKit scopes I picked up and repaired I need to get rid of, they take up space and hell a crapload of meters and a few Sun super tachs done also.

Evening men. Played 18 holes today. Been a while since I played. I did OK
Cheryl and I rejoined our local club a few weeks ago. We've started playing golf again after a three year break.
We were good when we quit use to go all over the Midwest playing in couples tournaments and winning our age group a few times.
Something we enjoy together.

Last edited:
Here is a first. I have enough rebuilt Distributors done for Carlisle already, just doing members stuff they send me now. Way earlier this year than all the last. Have a ton of crap to sell, to bad I dont have two adjoining spots where I am. Hell I have 5 HealthKit scopes I picked up and repaired I need to get rid of, they take up space and hell a crapload of meters and a few Sun super tachs done also.
That's a lot of goods to haul in. You might have to bum space in Mitch's U-Haul?? Or does Tim haul some for you??

Brining my small 4x8 trailer this year and the R/T. whatever fits is going. Tim might do the meters for me.

Brining my small 4x8 trailer this year and the R/T. whatever fits is going. Tim might do the meters for me.
If we make it and right now it looks like we will, I have a lot of smalls to get rid of.
I have a couple 67 hoods and a trunk lid, a couple bumpers but don't want to drag the trailer with the price of gas.

Tim usually does not have much so he actually does me a favor and sells some crap. I make sure he drinks for free then!:rofl:

Looks like the pieces parts for the welder should all show up today. Wasn't easy finding the power input cord. Lincoln's parts site is archaic, like it was made in 1989 and the code never updated.

Good morning, been fighting the bump up in my meds, can't get my juices flowing it seems, I remember when I started these meds it took a couple months to get use to them, it's been a month now, hope to be back to my normal self soon.
Just need to throw a carb on my 66 to fire up the 360... I am glad all these storms move out and start drying out .
Everyone have a good day and good luck to all you getting ready to head out to a swap meet to sell.

Screenshot_20220313-110534_Facebook.jpg

Good morning, been fighting the bump up in my meds, can't get my juices flowing it seems, I remember when I started these meds it took a couple months to get use to them, it's been a month now, hope to be back to my normal self soon.
Just need to throw a carb on my 66 to fire up the 360... I am glad all these storms move out and start drying out .
Everyone have a good day and good luck to all you getting ready to head out to a swap meet to sell.

View attachment 1715911392

Have a good day Mike... making changes with things in general isn't all that easy.

Nice eagle picture. There's a couple of juvenile bald eagles cruising in the valley lately. Pretty cool

-
Back