Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anybody know the time period of this? Came up empty. Think it was a NJ // Northeast gas/oil company

20220420_132731.jpg

Damn! 1 qt of kitty hair and 1qt of fiberglass resin $100! I need a nap…

Well I just got home from my range elf’s funeral. He was also a cadet policeman. Anybody who was not on duty and several that were showed up. Two different Sheriffs Depts and three local PDs. Lots of lights in the procession to the cemetery. I have not been to a funeral since we buried our grand daughter. It was a no fun day. I am glad it is over. Tough watching the pictures of us all teaching, at the range etc etc. not a dry eye in the church. Fine young man.

Well I just got home from my range elf’s funeral. He was also a cadet policeman. Anybody who was not on duty and several that were showed up. Two different Sheriffs Depts and three local PDs. Lots of lights in the procession to the cemetery. I have not been to a funeral since we buried our grand daughter. It was a no fun day. I am glad it is over. Tough watching the pictures of us all teaching, at the range etc etc. not a dry eye in the church. Fine young man.
Damn, that's a tough one.

I actually grew up in New England, but there was a Sunoco in town (that I worked at) and that was about it
Figuring Ray was on the Island quite some time, he has a good chance of seeing it. Not sure if they were this far down, but the other Ray would have that covered.
American is the big regional name that I remember most, that was Standard elsewhere.

They were around growing up 60's mid 70's probably. Along with Sunoco, Sinclare, Amoco, Getty and Gulf and of course Sunoco they had the 260!

Last edited:
Last edited:
-
Back